Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

One day trip in KL



Woohoo... Last Thursday,
i was too boring during my off day and i decided to go Kl for one day trip.
with Hoshi.
Really thanx for his accompany.
If not, i also dont know who should i find to go Kl with me.
Early in the morning,
he rushed to the bus station to buy the ticket after i gave him a call.
Then, we took the 1030ma bus to Kl.
reached there arnd 1pm.
bought the way back ticket. and we moved to TimeSquare.

Yeah...yeah.. ready to go out la weyyy... ^3^
Just put on the eyeliner oni..

was wearing a wrinkle top bcause i dn have enough time to iron it.

haha.. my lovely brother is too in love with my Jeremy Scott Bear shoes.
everytime when i wan to wear it. sure he will took it and dn wan to return to me.
and he will start crying n hit me. ><"

Finally was on my way to Kl la.. Yoohoooo...Kl, here im coming !!!! ^^

with the Hoshi !!!

my new casing for my baby Iphone.

Hehe...my baby Jeremy Scott with me !!! :)


Haha..Guess what. we met Jiajia once we reached Pudu.
She was going to Genting alone.
she is just so fxxking brave la... travel alone. trust me. i will nvr do that... ><"

haha. looks like airport.. not bad. much more better than last time.

Omg.. i just so in love with the 2nd one from the left. someone buy for me pls????

Ngek ngek.. our 1st destination !! TimeSquare. :)

the outlook of the jail.. but no longer there alr. :(

Haha.. wen i was ordering drink in Chattime, i saw her, my Teresa babe.
She was there also, alone.
and we shop together in Sg Wang ...

waiting for the drink to serve.

my very very 1st time. Chattime for the 1st time.

Omg.. looks like a aunty.. Dont look at my face pls.... :(

You know what, sasa...U re getting pretty and pretty. Hoho.. :D

I took my 1st meal at arnd 4pm.. damn it.
so fxxking hungry and...Subway as the lunch. ngek ngek...
was my 1st time also... Happy :)

wooohoooo.. really very delicious. and i wish to have my another time of it soon.
Love it.


After having our meal,
we walked back to TS. sitting in Oldtown. cause we were tired and nthg to shop alr.
At last, we decided to watch a movie before we off to bus station.

【白蛇傳說】
hmm... even is a bit different with the real story n too many effects.
but for my opinion, this movie is quite nice also.

Yeah, and before we go back, we went to Haiyuan's tattoo shop.
to buy my little guguzai...
i wanted it so much since long long time ago alr.
and FINALLY it is mine...!!!!

Yeah. this is the guguzai la.. sifu said it will bring wealth. Believe it anot?
pussy as its mouth. Lmao. ><"

weiweiann !!! =)

and all stuffs that i bought there.
the bun casing... fnally i found it in T-hop from SgWang.


Hees. i like the necklace so much... 3 in 1.
HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
^^

2 clothes. :)
and thats all. coz i didnt bring much money. hoho.....sad :(

Thanx him for helped me carry all my stuffs. :)

Kfc again. as my dinner in the bus...


and this is all bout my Kl one day trip. hees.
Im so happy.. but....
promised to myself that i will bring enough bullets to shop!!!! MUST !!!

Sasa, my dear sis.
Stop being so stubborn alr.
I wont stop u for loving him but plsssss.. stop treating him too good if he nvr appreciate u.
What u gave him is more than enough alr.
You deserve a better one.
I dn like to see u crying alone in the street. nvr do that again.
We always love u.
all the sis n bro will always stand by ur side.
SMILE.


WITH LOVE.

I love you, my man !
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment