Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hi.. im back... :)

Hey peeps.. im back...=)
ya.. just back Spore.
went for traveling ? went for the birthday celebration ?
finding job over there?
Hmm.. act... i went there just for an answer.
ppl who close with me will noe bout it.
Honestly, this was a sad trip for me.
i really hope that i will nvr been there.
i pass my bday in the bus.
No cake to blow in this year.
No any celebration with my friends.
No clubbing and busy taking pics, kissing with all my peeps.
just sit in the bus,
looking towards the dark. only tear accompany me.. and the memories.
was fxxking upset.
I know you still haven tell me the truth.
I dont know why u want to hide it from me ?
Nvr scare to hurt me by the truth.
I rathed you just tell me the truth but nt telling me the lies.
I really hate that and i think i will feel better by u telling the truth.
At least is more acceptable.
But is ok.
No matter how u treat me, as i said.
i wont give up.
my heart is belongs to u since few months ago.
I will nvr changed for this moment as what i had promised you.
I will nvr leave u alone whenever u need me.
Im still here with u, babe.
I always keep my promise.. i will done my part and the part that u didnt.

I miss u still, babe.
I love u still, no matter what.
Im stupid, and i know it.
But sorry, no one can change my mind for this moment.
Just let me be the jerk.


Babe, i saw it. Hope my sense and my feeling wont lie to me.
I trust them.
and i trust you :)


S.M.I.L.E


No comments:

Post a Comment