Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween ! Part l :)




Hoho..
was celebrated Halloween Party on last Sat night in Barroom.
It was so happening.. but i think can be better if Club9 didnt under renovation.
Everyone tried to dress up frightening
and make up horrible.
Im sorry that i didnt dressed up like others cause i was too lazy to find costumes.
and no horrible make up on my face.
just put on a normal tube dress in whole black and make some scars on my hands and chest.
Cause is quite hard to remove it.. I dn wan to spend time on it after a tiring work.
I just hope that i can straight away lay on my bed after i reach home, if i can. :'(
But im too smelly after work.
Haiz... forced to bath everynight. what a tiring job.

LETS PARTAY !!!!
TRICK OR TREAT?

was straighten my hair.. looks nice?
quite like it. but most of my friends said i looks more nice in a bit wavy.

Haha.. the waiters. :)

Special thanx to SUB Beauty for the make up and CHILLI saloon for styling the hair.

My babe Ferlisa.
Now, she is one of the student of Sub. Thanx for 'making scars' on my body. :D


Sorry for the bad qualities of this pic. Act she looks quite scary here.

Joey, our PR from Baliz. :)

Our Dj and Mc.

haha... he was so cute la.. Hahaha~

zhen yan and me !

ssuki. :)

Edwin. the bro. :)

Karu.
Wawa and Jaymee. :)

Jess and me. :)

yaya. :)

Angeline. :)

right : Edwin. our beloved manager. theVampire :)

hahahaha... Lmao.
Hoshi. He was so fxxking scary, man. nearly cant recognised him.
btw, he gt the best dresser of the night.

Aries, the super famous clubber in Ipoh. hahaha~

Chan yang.. was celebrating his bday on that night too..
Happy Birthday bro..
wish u always stay happy, healthy n handsome ya.


Angeal and Grace, the sexy. :)

moon moon. :)

A little cute boy who promised me that will treat me eat in Oh!Sushi!!! Haha..

Yiki and Iris..
Iris gt the 1st runner up. Haha.. the witch !!!!

Yuanyuan and me. :)

He was quite scary also. Cause he is real huge.. ><"

the Naruto Dj. hoho... :D

Ivan and Elson.

Yoooo.. put ur hands up in the air. put ur hands up in the air... !!!!! ♥

too many dry ice, makes the pic goes blur.... ><"

Fishy Toh. :)

Cyndi. :)

Chooi lei. :)

Ken lee. :)

Yumiko and Edwin. the couple shirt. Haha... :)

A kid who passby Barroom.
I think he just enjoyed his Halloween in some restaurant nearby.
He asked for entry.
But sorry la, underage are nt allowed la.

Valerie. :)

Haha.the couple..Aien and Moon. :)

Hoho...with the pumpkin... :)

woohoo.. Lets continue with the party tonight in Euro House.
Lets join us.
I will be in Cheongsam tonight...
ngek ngek.. feel so excited now.. is almost 7pm. 2 more hours to go..
cant wait for it.


SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT.
STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment