Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween ! Part ll ;)

Hoho..welcome to my Halloween Party Part2 ya...
which was held in Euro House. :)
Almost all of my gang put on fully make up n get ready in their own DIY costume.
and finally, i can put on my white cheongsam.
As i said, i cant wear it during celebration in Barroom.
cause i dn wan my cheongsam become bloody cheongsam..
is hard for me to find a new one that suit me.... and its not hot and itchy after wearing it.
After my work in Parade....
Ohya... 31st of Oct was my last day working in Parade la..
After few years staying here, is time for me to move forward...
Byebye to my lovely shop.
and i will be jobless in the daytime in this few months till CNY.
my only income is from Barroom starting on this month.
so i need to control myself for nt buying so much of useless stuffs alr..

Hmm.. back to the topic,
after finish my work, rushed to Karu's house to dress up.
Everyone was there..helping each other to make up, making scars...
and busy taking pics???
Haha....
I was trying to settle myself as fast as possible coz everyone was get themselves ready.
and Susan,
the one who always be the 1st one reaching the destination was keep calling to urge us,
cause she dare nt to walk in alone. Lmao... :D

My looks for that night...like the effect so much.

Matsu. the vampire. Matsu Cullen.

Wawa..the pretty ghost ?

Kenji was busy 'adding' make up on his face.

Few of them bc playing games while waiting others to ready. Haha !!!

Haha..We re ready to rock the party !!!!!! Wooohoooooooo~

Woohoo..
EuroHouse...Here we come !!!! Arhhhhwuuu~



Lets the pics do the talking. :)

Haha..spider web are all around.

Bunch of ppl...crowded !

freaking like this bride's head..damn scary...

Bats in the entrance.

You re welcome by 2 skeletons in the entrance. Haha.. Hello !!!! :)




my beloved aunt.. was also celebrating her bday with her family there.
She is always my lovely yet cute aunt.
Love her so much.
Wish her always stay happy and healthy.

my aunt and her family.

my uncle and my cousin.

Thanx for the wishes from all the different type of ghosts. :)

the hand looks real. wondering where she bought from. Lmao.

Jaymee and Jayne Chek. Both of them also study in Sub Beauty now.
Clap for our future make up artist. ^^

Do u want to have a wine with me ? ngek ngek ngek....

Ferlisa Babe.

Hoshi.

Evyone and Cherie. :)

2 pretties. Cyndi and Wawal.

with Jocelyn. She cant recognised me at all, even i just stood in front of her.
She said that i looks ugly. sobx..sobx...:(

Evan.

the couple. Guanlin and Terry. :)

the fairy. Susan Ho. Knew her since i was in secondary sch !!!! Kawan Lama!!! :)

Edwin. my lengzai bro. ^^

Ken ji.


Show Liew.

Mandy, the crazy clubber.

Zihao. Haha.. Someoone who disappeared for quite a long time.

Eugene and DIgital..
our Barroom Mc and Dj.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here some random shotsssss... ^3^

Dont know who is this. cause he didnt wanna show his face, even the party had end. =..=

miang giler.

Damn like this pic. She looks nice here.

Haha..Lmao...Look at the fairy.. fxxking rude.. XD

Haha... why was Evan acting like a gorilla behind there? muahahaha ~

Okie. this is the last pic!!!!
I duno wat the hell is going on with my blogger.
It stopped me for posting more pictures..
OVERLIMIT? I have no idea at all. the 1st time i met with this trouble.
Is really pissed me off.
my mood is getting worst. FML.
so, more pics will coming up in the next post.
Gonna stop here. need to get ready for my 2nd job for today.
See u guys in Barroom.
Ladies Night. Free flow for the ladies...
^^

STAY TUNED.
with love.








No comments:

Post a Comment