Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Spaghetti Sweet Tea Cafe



Well, i just back from dinner with my family..
Just 5 of us,
my aunt , my 2 cousins,
and my grandnanny, is her birthday today...
Wish her always stay happy and healthy. no more pain and those oldman's sick.
Love you always.
My aunt brought us to a new opening spaghetti shop named SSTC.
located in east garden, Ipoh. Behind the McDonald.

SPAGHETTI SWEET TEA CAFE

the bar.

Iced mocha and iced chocolate

the skipper kiwi apple juice

Hot hazelnut

Salmon spagheti with tomato souce

turkey ham with white souce.
ppl who like to eat cheese alot. strongly recommended this to u. Nice. :)

Sausage spaghetti with red souce

special dishes of the day.

Sharing is caring.. thats y we shared the food,, so that all of us can try every dishes. :)
Happy Family ^^

My lovely aunt and my grandnanny :)

with all the grandchildren. :)

this is the outlook of the shop.
Located at east garden. just beside the petrol station next to the McDonald.
To all the spaghetti lover, u can have a try here.
Original spaghetti from Italy. :)


POST END.

No comments:

Post a Comment