Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Daddy's birthday =)



Yeah yeah.. was celebrated my daddy's bday on Thursday night.
in my house with all the family members.
Hehe.
Because 2 of my little bro are still too small to bring them out. especially the younger one.
thats y we choosed to have a small celebration in the house.
My aunt came to fetch me at arnd 7.
my friend helped me look after the shop for 2 hours.
Once i reached home, everythg settled.
What i need to do is just wash my hand n get myself ready for the dinner.
Haha.. XD

Yea..this is my papa. still lengzai right??? Hehe.. :)

See.. my cutie bro cant wait for the food .. keep making noise.
trying to ask us give him food.
and he was trying to blow the candle.
He thought this is his bday again cause he just celebrated his bday last few weeks.
Omg... how cute is my little bro... :)

hehe. my baby bro. Chun Wei. ^^

We had fried chickens, nuggets, pizza, salad,
handmade cheese cake from my step-mother and red wine in our dinner list. :)

Act i know how to make, but im just too lazy to make it.
But few of my exs also try this before. :)

Daddy with the new members :)

I love you. You love me. We are happy family. :)

Make a wish. :)






Appreciate what we have and those who are still with us.
Forget bout their bad and pick the good one to remember.
Life is short and no take 2.
Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment