Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A new day for a brand new month.



Actually i will take off on every Thursday,
but nt for this week.
I took leave on Tues. thought of accompany my friend taking bus to Kl.
cause this will be the 1st time she taking public vehicle alone.
but she did postponed the date to next Tues, 9th of Aug.
So, the Kl 1 day trip plan was cancelled.
Hmm.. i think i wont follow her on that day. cause im seriously broke for this month.
Again and again.
I need money so much.. haiz... :'(
Okay. lets start bout my day.
At 1st, i suppose to accompany my friend, Milky to dye her hair in my friend's shop.
I just wait for her.
but my friend's mum keep mumbled at me of having 2 tones of colour.
kept asking me to dye my hair since my hair grew longer.
Ok ok lo...
Before that, had our lunch in a steak house nearby.

with my favourite outfit.
cardigen + long singlet + legging + slipper
DOPE !!!

yea.. this is the steak house that we had lunch at.
Just nearby Ipoh Parade and few shop next to my friend's saloon.
Below is the simple map for the shop.
CRAZY ICE-CREAM STEAK HOUSE

haha...

the food is quite cheap compared with others.
so always can see a lot of students having their lunch over there.

She is Milky. :)

This is me. with the mushroom soup. :)

sugar cane drink + mushroom soup

my meal for yest. chicken chop.
all this thgs are included in the set lunch and the ice-cream too.
but i forgot to take the pic.
only costs Rm10.90 for all this. cheap right? :)

Milky ordered Fish n Chips. :)

Hoho.. and the Twister Fries too.
one of my favourite food. only for Rm3.90. yummy =)

the environment is nt bad right?
Even nt as grand as other steak house, but is still nice for you to have a lunch
or having a chilling time with ur friends. :)

After finished our lunch,
we walked to my friend's saloon and start to dyr hair.
Luckily we reached early, cause is really take time to dye and do rebonding.

see...omg... the longest hair among my ladies. :)

need 2 hair stylists to settle her hair.. wtF...=..=

haha.. cute little poddle... BOBO. :)

non-stop camwhored while waiting for my turn.

Auntie (my friend's mum) said a girl will look ugly with 2 tones hair like this.
Lmao...

Finally was my turn. ChunLi's hair style. Lolz.

with the gold fish's mouth. dont whack me pls....

Milky's head n mine. Look like wearing a cap with wigs !


in the process. :)

Haha... im done with my hair colouring.. woohoo...
the colour looks nice. but doesnt suit me.
but is acceptable. haha..XD

Ngek ngek... She with her golden hair. :)

bought the little cheese tarts in Gold Vision before we get back to Parade.

and i bought this from my friend's shop. is cute right? hang it on my Iphone. Love.

After that,
was rushing to DAORAE KOREAN BBQ.
had my dinner with my jimuis... such a long time didnt meet them alr.
miss them so much.

Guess who is this? muahaha~

our pretty Mimikio :)

the couple, Jessica n Parkson. :)

Jess with her bowl of noodles. She gt bit loo ks like Justin Bieber. Hoho. :)


The Foods


This is what i ordered. Dweji Bok-um-bab 豬肉飯
Parkson ordered Sogoji Bok-um-bab 牛肉飯.
Is almost the same , just the different of the meat inside.

Kimchi Mari Gookson. 泡菜冷燙麵

Kimchi Bibin Gooksoo 乾泡菜拌麵


All the side order. :) FOC.



HaHa..this is my current prof pic.. like this. muahaha..XD

Both of them just non-stop laughing... Ish. Im tired of holding the camera la.

Parskon with the nerd hair.

We just keep 'ka-ciak' here, 'ka-ciak' there. haha... XD
all the waiters were keep looking at us.
coz we were taking pics with the cabbage...hmm.. i guess that vege is cabbage.
hahaha..XD

my turn for non-stop laughing.. omg...someone stop me pls.

the 2 monkey face. :)

wait. don go 1st. Let me finish my watermelon... wait..Lmao...x.x

with all my girls. Heart u all always.

The 111st pic in my camera.
The 3 of us.
Quisy n Jessica. i do love both of you. :)
FRIENDSHIP NEVER END.

For those who is interested in Korean food.
Her is the contact num n the address for Ipoh brunch. :)



After a short gather, was rushing to the 3rd round.
Movie Hour.
[ Captain America : The First Avenger ]

omg... i think every girl also cant help falling in love with him.
muahaha.. look at his chest.. omg. *blush*
I cant breathe.. help me.
faint

haha..and this is the real him before he involved in the experiment.
so slim n small. 'Little Man'

Chris Evans, my new love. muahaha... ♥

with all the tickets. 19 ppls watched together.. feel good. :)

while waiting the movie to start.

haha.. i think this is a girl's cloth. haha.. and Lootzai was wearing it.

were drinking popcorn large. haha... XXXXXL. :)

Matsu. :)

Cherie. She watched the same movie with me... :) came for the lengzai also.

Enjoyed the movie so much.
Enjoyed watching the super muscular lengzai so much.
haha..
Bout the movie, overall is not bad.
just dont expect too much. haha... haha...XD

I bought this perfume somewhere in Parade.
is a cheap brand perfume. really cheap one. haha... :)
but is smell like you.
this is the main reason i decided to bought it home.
so i can get closer to you.

EndWith Lovessss.



No comments:

Post a Comment