Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My BlingBling Casings :)



Yea..
here are the 5 Iphone casings that i made by my own.
a bit 'cacat' ...
but dont complain pls, im nt selling all of them, just for my own use.
so... no need to make it as perfect as i can.
Even the casing which costs Rm100, the 'diamond' also will drop out.
haha..

The 1st DIY casing that i ever had.
Haha.. blingbling. Princess Lolita feel. :)


the Pink Girldish Casing. Haha...doesnt suit me at all.
Cause im anti-pink.
and im nt sweet enough to match with this case.


Haha..the 3rd one. I made this n above that one at the same time.
nt really satisfy with this one.
but most of my friends also said this one suit me alot.
cause im a red-addict. ><"

Yoohoo... i just make this by using a fake flower n some buttons.
wont looks complicated as others.
specially make to match with my colourful maxi. :)


Ngek ngek.. this is the latest one.
Just done few hours ago. haha.. looks childish right?
Just simply finish it. nt in the mood.


Dear friends,
if u ask me to make one for u, thats nt a problem.
Haha.. but dont expect too much.
im still a noob !

















No comments:

Post a Comment