Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Tattoo 刺青

As we know, tattoo is quite common for nowadays.
Even a teenagers who is nt more than 20 years old also own few of them.
Tattoo is no more a toys for the gangsters.
You can find tattoo on some professionals also.
For all the tattoo lover, tattoo is just an art, a part of their body.
很多人說,
紋身是一種藝術。
其實,或許對以前的人來說,它的確是一種藝術。
但是,現在,它不是了。
太多人把它紋上了。很多人都是跟風的。
感覺就,你有,我也想要有一個。或者,你的很美,很酷。我也想要。
就這樣,藝術不再。
有人說:‘女人撞衣,還嚴重過撞車。’
其實,我覺得不是這樣子了。
我覺得撞紋身更離譜。
紋身本應屬於個人的東西,個人的文化。屬於一個人的特別。
更誇張的說,就算你死了,樣子變了,但還可以憑你的紋身認出你。但是。。。
我個人覺得撞紋身真的是不堪設想。
我覺得很羞。
但是如果你想成為紋身一族。
歡迎你加入。
你會愛上它。無可自拔。

^^ Butterfly ^^



^^ Star ^^



^^ With wings ^^



^^ Words / Quotes ^^



^^ Funny, Special, Creative, Tiny ^^

haha.. Do u dare to do this ??? Muahaha~


^^ Everything ^^


^^ Smthg i LIKE ^^



^^ Smthg more than Tattoo ^^



^^My Forever Love^^

My 1st tattoo.


The 2nd one. will enlarge it soon. :)

The 3rd one. Like it so much coz is in Chinese word. meaningful n unforgetable.

The 4th one. GORGEOUSLY SEXY. Bitch wannabe. :)

My birthday present from sifu, Ah Xio. :) Love me. Love myself.

My 6th tattoo. A tattoo which remind me that there will nvr FOREVER in life. :)

My another birthday present from the other tattoo artist from Kl. :)

The 8th tattoo. 3 stars on somewhere near my ankle. Did it before my 23th bday.

Yea.. this is the latest one.
" Live without excuses Love without regrets "

Behind every tattoo of yours, should have a meaning or story behind.
Nvr ever do it just because you want to follow the trend.
or just want to show off.


♥ Love ur tattoo as how u love ur life





No comments:

Post a Comment