Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 10, 2012

is 3:45 in the morning .
As usual, insomnia is happen on me again.
Every night having the same problem for almost 4 months.
I think i will collapse soon.
Im suppose to sleep now cause alr stay awake for many hours and spend all my time hanging arnd.
my energy is just like my iphone battery..... flat..
But for this moment, im still awake and i know i cant fall sleep even i try hard.
The feeling is hard to forget either to let go.
Im nt feeling good.
But yet, i need to face it happily. just with the mask.

Fish, just remember.
" your feeling is nothing, nt for the last, not even now, and will not have any changes in the future."
Let him go. Set urself free.


But...
You're just like a drug and im addicted with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment