Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 14, 2010




hmm.....
act now is almost 2 in the morning...
n i should on the bed now...
nt suppose to blog here...
cause tmr i need to wake up early to help my family
settle everythg b4 the relatives come..
tmr should be a happy day for me ..
but unluckily..
=(
i found some1 blog accidently~
because of my curious~
im 'geh po'
because i like to know smthg that will hurt me a lot~
That's me ~
Haiz~
i read her blog n i found out many thgs ~
is reali ruin my mood..
so i decide to blog b4 i sleep...
feel like wanna write smthg~
suddenly too many thgs stuck in my brain...
breathe hardly ~
i found that u r alwaz lie on me~
although i noe is for my own good.
bt still i feel sad
whenever i knew that~
=(
fxxk myself to the max for putting so much care on u~
i know i hav no qualification to stop u from everythg~
im nt even dare to leave u!!!!
i told myself b4...
if u choose to continue,
im the one who dump u ~
i cant rmb how long hav u been 2gether with her...
bt she jz remind me~
alr more den 1 year~
how many times u told me that u wan to end ???
after 2 months...another 2 months...
haiz...
fed up!!!
fine..IM OK NOW =)
everythg will be fine...
try to be tough...
try to be more stupid...
try to share my love to u for someone else~
hees...
at last,
IM STILL THE HAPPY FISH
=)


AT LAST, WISHING YOU ALL GUYS HAVE A
WONDERFUL & MEMORABLE
HAPPY VALENTINE'S ~


2 comments: