Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I ♥ who I am

This is the latest me ♥
during chinese new year ~
1st of all,
i wan to introduce myself to all of u~
im jz an ordinary girl from a little small town called ipoh~
everyone in malaysia also get to know that ipoh is known as delicious food
&
the most famous is
LENG LUI
so
when some of them get to know that i come from ipoh ,
they also will say like this
" wow.. now oni i believe that ipoh have a lot of leng lui is true..."
sorry lo pls..
dn get cheated by my photo...
Honestly,
i really looks different with photo lo~
ask them who know me in reality
so... u will feel disappointed wen u meet me up..
so nvr ever try to date me..
will really spoilt ur illusion..
haha XD

sometimes i can be cute... cute hor???

i can be cool ~

noob also =.="

n sexy ~
the style i like the most
call me SEXY BITCH pls~
=)

HAHA... I JUST LIKE TO BE MYSELF....


I
I like to PIERCE~
make holes on my body..wakaka....

&

TATTOO
yeah~ If u think this is the only tattoo i hav,
then u re wrong...
i hav a lot of it. =)
A person who having a tattoo on body doesnt mean that
they re bad guy..
Tattoo is just a kind of ART~
n what ??
YEAH !!! ART FOR LIFE!!!
hees =)
IM GONNA ADD MORE TATTOO



I like to take photo too =)
To be a model or photographer???
whatever la...
i jz like everythg bout it...
camwhore everywhere~
shoot all nice stuff~
photo editing ~
YEAH


I

CLUBBING
PUT THE HANDS UP IN THE AIR
Just so in love with this photo... haha...
nt bcoz of that stupid hao la..
coz i look slim n sexy in this~
Muahaha..
BUT
i just like to dance in club~
NO ALCOHOLcause im easy to get drunk n my face will RED like hell
for just a little beer~NO SMOKEI hate this 2 activities as well~


I love to gamble a lot~
but not for my family... they hate gamble..
so i can oni gamble for once in a year..
JUST WHEN CHINESE NEW YEAR~
so everytime during cny ,
i also feel extra excited..haha.... :)
bt unluckily, i hav bo luck in gamble at all...
lose ... lose ... lose ...
i can oni play poker in normal day...
haha...
play with the chips..
no worries in losing money.. cause is fake..
bt still
my heartbeat is fast like im gonna die soon wen everytime i all in
I dropping tears for losing a lot in poker...
WTH~
haha... im just a weirdo..
TEXAS HOLD'EM


I
豬肉丸
so much!!!!
Gonna open a page for them... hees =)



I LOVE MY BABIES DAMN DAMN MUCH TOO =)



I

MY FRIENDS
Love to travel with them~

Love to sing k with them~
Our 'old place' to sing !!!
K-BOX SUPER FANS
Loves to celebrate every single birthday with them~

my old netball comrade~FRIENDS FOR LIFE
Sorry if i didnt post u here~
i still will appreciate every single friendship with all of u~
Friends from primary sch, secondary sch,
my netbell teamates,
F6 friends,
Friends from working area..
n those who know me..
GLAD TO KNOW YOU!!!

My world is colorful because of YOU !!!




At last
i love my family so muchie...

eventhough i nvr mention bout it..
n i duno how to prove to u all..
I
♥ MY
grandpa
grandma
daddy
my new mummy
aunt
uncle
2 of my naughty cousin
my cutiest baby boy
n
my dearest relatives - sim2 's family
I'll appreciate what u all had give me...!!!
Especially my GRANDMA & GRANDPA~
my grandma had bring me back from kl since im still a baby
she take good k of me
n now even i alr goin to 23 years old.
she still treat me like a kid..
everyday also mumble me for this n that..
ask me to eat well, sleep early,
work hard.. learn more..
my GRANDPA~
i noe he is the one who most sayang me in the family..
since i was still a 10 years old budak,
he alr alwaz fetching me to everywhere...
till now,
he is alr 80+ smthg,
he still fetching us everywhere~
DRIVE CAREFULLY PLS~
He also always gave me pocket money...
n do the same thg with grandma..
haha..
MUMBLING~
Act i very hate ppl mumbling at me,
is reali annoying..
so.. im alwaz ignore both of u,
hide myself in the room...
goin out day n night~
im nt even stay with u all for 1o minutes in a day~
I noe that im a bad grand daughter!
sorry for treating u like that~
i'll try to change..
I PROMISE
奶奶和爺爺,我真的很愛你們~
我也很想讓你們知道我其實不壞,
我只是愛玩,
所以每天夜歸,
讓你們操心~
真的很抱歉!!!
my lovely popo

my lovely grandpa

my dad n my new mummy
Hope both of u can stay hapily forever after



my aunt family



sim sim 's family


My family photo

Addition : im cried wen i wrote the last article.. I reali a bad granddaught ...always let both of u
worry bout me... always shouting at both of u ... nvr help both of u in housework..
Im really sorry.. gonna stop the post alr.. cause my tears is coming out again~ Bye =(

2 comments:

  1. geng oohhhh!! so many hole!!!! i only got 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... lol... go make more.... is good.. wakaka XD.. i help u make if u wan ~

    ReplyDelete