Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 19, 2010


TEXAS HOLD'EM POKER
德克薩斯撲克

hmm...
if im not mistaken,
i'd start to play this game since a month ago!!!
bt feel like i 've play this for how many thousand years...
i face the poker table for almost the whole day...
if im free~
i always play poker till the sun coming out~
is like 4 or 5 in the morning..
jz a few minutes b4 my grandparent awake...
cause i really scare the way they mumble me!!!
MEMANG TAK BOLEH TAHAN LA WEY ~
they will come to knock my door...
n ask me what the hell im doing now...
ask me to look at the time now...
"依家幾點啦,仲唔訓???幾多歲人啊?塊面仲慘過阿婆咯”
this is what my grandma will say to me ~
"搞到人唔似人,鬼唔似鬼,甘夜仲唔訓!”
n this is my grandpa~
lol...
i also hope i can sleep early, bt cant...
i cant make it..
cause im always keep on losing...
10k...20k..30k...
that is y i'll keep on playing to chase back my target...
but now...
how sad... =(
i drop from 500k...
just because of MICHAEL LOK...
reali hate him...
although his money is still less than me...
i lose a lot for him in just 1 game...
n he still keep on laughing at me..
nt even give me baack 1k to cheer me up...
my tears really droping out jz nw...
FxxK..
ellooo... that is a game...
what for im so serious with it??
LOL~
i also dont know y!!!
haiz...Im just addicted with it...
i cant imagine if i play the real poker n
lose like that~
i think i'll gonna bang wall likes 713651489 times !!!
Sorry to Angelyne for stole ur copyright~
haha =D
BUT
it also help me in 1 thing
that is
I WONT FEEL SLEEPY EASILY
in the next day even i sleep at 5 in the morning~
haha..
but i think i'll keep in the zoo soon
cause my eyes looks the same with PANDA~ 0.0
AT LAST
i hav one question to ask those who hav thousand billion with them
how can u own so many money huh???
really so LUCKY ???
or someone gave u?
or u HACK it???
MIND TO SHARE YOUR LUCK WITH ME???
thanx for ur kindness...
just share with me.

HOPE I CAN REACH 600K WITHIN 1 WEEK
i wan to change my name..
hees =)

BLESS ME!!!




2 comments:

  1. i just 40K only...can teach me some skill to earn fast mah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ u jz need to dress like a girl.. den automatically will hav guys come to give u money geh la.. this is the way i save money.. wakaka.. XD

    ReplyDelete