Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

sick. =(



Omg...
started feel headache since last night.
eat few times of panadol also didnt work. and my head is still pain like hell.
nthg to do.
thought of sleeping but im working now.
Poker, keep on losing.
Ddt, lag. dn wan to lose bcoz of lagging anymore.
FML.
watched a ghost movie to spendmy time.
watched a movie named 【鬼電梯】just now. not bad. quite scary also.
feel good if i watch it alone in my room using my headset at the midnight. hoho =)
Chinese new year is coming soon.
and im nt start buying any newclothes for my closet yet.
No money. =(
and ass is getting bigger n bigger.
Wtf..
going to die bcoz of this stupid ass !!! I HATE YOU !!! Pls get away from me !!
pls recover soon. i feel very suffer now. plsssssss.
:(


Bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment