Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 31, 2011

New baby of mine =)

Hoho...
just bought a new camera for myself yest. =)
is Canon Ixus 130.
among all the brands, Canon is still the best for me... hoho...
gonna use it to take lotsa pics during this coming Cny.
Sorry to the previos baby, Little blue.
But i was no regret to dump u and have a new one.
coz the quality of the pic is too bad.
and always lag when there is nthg in the memory card.
so... bye bye lo.


This is the result of the new babe. Not bad.
But sometimes, the pictures colour more to yellow. I duno why.. >< yeah. and this is the 1st person to take picture with me using this new camera.
hees =)




hope this one wont get any problem to me like the Little Blue la..
haha.. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment