Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Great night with SKL 【JoeHo's B'day 22/5】

Hoho..
No need to write too much...
Pictures explain everythg...
Yeah...!!!!
First, we went for steamboat in Mp...
and Fxxk.. i will never come back for the 2nd time...
I ate not much..
and i need to pay 50 bucks for that..
Is fxxking expensive and it gonna kill me...
My 3 days breakfast + lunch + dinner + kopi ice + supper is gone~
Fly away !!!! =(
Erm.. nvm la... jz paid for the fun la..
Cause i also very enjoyed my night with this new gang of friends...
Heart them a lot~

Hoho...
Let's have a view !!!
This is our SKL chairman!!!
JOEHO
i like this picta so muchiie~
Cause i looks like super star !!! hoho~ *blush*
Hoho..what is 46 trying to do ??? Ad's hair is short enough la!!!!Like this too~
Specially edited for you , Carmen Woo...
Haha..nice picta...
Before and After!!!! ^^

Hohooo...
After that, we went to Sam's shop !!!
Ngek..ngek...
We had smthg to do ... Hees =)
and we really enjoyed there...Woohoooo...!!

~KingkongJoeho~
Hoho...
and we took a lot of big head pictas...
Dont want to post all la..
is too many already...so...i just post some of them =)
The sweet couple...
*Thumb up*
Hees.. I like this too =)
But pls don misunderstanding =.="
Omg...Im so fxxking cute... Like myself ♥
Haha..everyone is laughing when look at this picta....
Sam, u did the great job... Muahaha XD

Hoho..sorry carmen...
But i think u will feel very proud of this picta...
This is the most nice among all of ur pictas...Muahaha..XD
and i think this can win for the Ghost pictas competition lo..
Sure win !!!
Yeah...and this is the full version..=)
nice??
pls clap for me !!!


Hoho...and this is the video bout how they discussed to play a fool woth JoeHo
and how Joeho chasing them with his creamy body ~




After that,
we were wondering where to go...
and finally POLOGROUND !
yeah..
I followed bolok's car...
and im swear..I'll nvr step in his car anymore... Fxxk!!!!
I hate drift...
Im a coward and i gt heart disease x.x
Hoho..we chat a lot there and make a lot of fun over there...
and i do a lot of sohai thgs there , just like a monkey ==
Fxxkshit...
after that , my knee was bruisesed~Hoho..
Im so tired being with them la..
All of them also fulled of energy..and they re so pro in "zat" ppl~
Luckily im nt weak also..
Muahaha...XD
After Mz,
the 2nd big group that im glad to know them as my friends..

"FRIENDSHIP FOREVER"

"SOHAI FOREVER"

























No comments:

Post a Comment