Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

♥ TATTOOFEVER ♥

Yeah..
Is time for me to have a new tattoo...!!!
It was too sudden right?
Actually not,
I decided to have a new one from long time ago already...
Just wondering which part should i make
and what should i make for this time!
And finally...
Someone made me feel damn upset..
haha..i gt the reason to tattoo la..yeah !!!
and yet...
I cant think anythg to make as a tattoo...
And suddenly smthg appeared in my mind.
I remembered that he told me before,
he said that he will stay with me forever no matter what happen..
But...
What he had say to me that night?
?????
Is really hurt me~
He said smthg means no FOREVER for us !!!
Is so fucking hurt la, pukimak~
Okay,
I was asking for other's opinion through Facebook~
and yet...i cant find the one i like...
Argh..!!!
Finally i sketched smthg like this.. hees =)
This is my work ~

and this one is ah sio's !!!

Hoho..
Can u see the meaning of FOREVER???
Im sure all of you also cant find that,
except the word of FOREVER writing there...
Muahaha...
Just try to guess...
I wont tell u.
Ne Ne Ne Bu Bu~
I was leaving ealier yest..
and i reached there arnd 830pm.
There was a customer in Ah Sio's shop..
Making a tattoo on his arm,...
Luckily is just a small one,
if nt i really dont know how many hours i need to wait..!!!
Omg... guess what !!!
The guy who is making tattoo there..
HE CAN RECOGNISED ME!!!
While ah sio was going out for a phone call..
the guy called my name...
nt FISH, but YUMIKO
Haha..
I was asking him
"How u can recognised me huh??"
is amazing right?? Lmao~
Okay.. Back to the proccess of tattoo!
Well...
Oops... i almost forgot bout this...
few minutes before u start,
the one who dumped me was sending a apologize msg to me~
I choose to nt replying him
cause i really dont know what can i say
and i still haven walk out from the sadness...
SORRY NO CURE, MY DEAR !!!
I know that there sure will be some changes between us..
Haiz....=(
Hmm...Do you know that ???

Okay, we started at arnd 10pm.
Xiiao yao & Victoria re reached to see the proccess of tattoo...
Jessica n parkson will here soon also~
ARGHhhhhhh!!!!!!
This is the 1st time i shouted..
is really pain for this part..really pukimak...!!!
So fxxking pain..
Haha..
But i still can enjoyed my Mcd Filet O Fish
and camwhore with them..wow.. in the proccess~

Haha...Two sohai !!!! @>@"

Can u feel that how PAIN i am?
Lmao~

After 3 hours suffering ,
finally i finished it~
Hurrayyyyy !!!!!
*clap for me* !!!

Nice???
Sure nice la.. My design what ~
Muahaha...
Thanx to ah sio...
I like the wing so much...
and now.
I need to prepare already...
Prepare to get shoot from my family...
Actually i'm very scareto see their disappointed face to me
when they get to know i have a new tattoo again!
Ish...
BUT NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY LOVE TO TATTOO

0917pm



No comments:

Post a Comment