Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 24, 2010

My sohai BEARD Look =)






Erm..
I think is quite late alr that night..
Suddenly Kenji appearred in my shop.. ><" i was shocked.. Cause i thought he told me that he wont come back to M'sia for this few months! Ooo... his permit was expired! So he will stay here for few months... yeah..!!! He thought of finding Mz gang but he didnt bring along his M'sia simcard~ So i brought him to WhyWhy bookstore to find terry. Cause the terry zai said that he will start work on that day~ Hmm... but we cant find him there... LOl.. He said he stop that cause he need to KL more early.. sweet ><" Before June wor~ Okay... Wow... i found smthg interesting... You know what? here hav a lot of 扭雞蛋 machine... Hoho... My childhood's favourite Saya sudah pusing 3 biji bola..
Hees =)
But 2 of them is the same beard.
SAD ='(
But we also had a lot of fun with them..haha.. XD




haha...lo bak tou~ =)
Sohai suet yee ^^

Jessica lili sow~ ^^
Hoho..
meeting my new friend~
CLOUD SOO!!!
He is such a funny guy and a considerate one...
He brought 2 jackets for me jz in case i feel cold~ ><" How sweet =)


Finally i watched IP MAN~
its awaesome...
i like it so much..
is meaningful.... and feel so touch...
i even cried when i watched Hong Kam Bou died that part !
Haha...
hope this gt the 3rd part ler..
Exciting...=)
















No comments:

Post a Comment