Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Be cherish and appreciate ~ ♥

Hmm...
21st of June maybe is a GOOD day for all of you,
but not for HER.
Her dad is just passed away..
her family already tried many way to cure her dad.
willing to pay how much just to make her dad feel comfortable~
use money to buy hope...
But unluckily...
it not work at all...
her dad still had to say goodbye to his beloved~
But is good that i got to know that her dad died peacefully,
need not to struggle himself on the bed anymore ...
Babe..
Im really sorry bout your loss..

Here my deepest condolences to you and your family

Although your dad was not around anymore..
but his love his care and his memories will always stay with you~
Forever and Ever
I hope you will stay strong and away from the sadness...
i know you can do it..
Because for me,
you are just a independent , cheerful girl~
but maybe deep inside you are not..
Maybe you re just a little small girl that need care and love..
Anyway,
I hope that you are still the one who always cheerful,
thinking positives,
and full of LOVE~
Iknow you can did it..
Cause you have a bunch of friends...
who willing to give u lot of love and care..
including Me..
although you are quite far from me..
and we also seldom talk to each others...=(
but still..
I LOVE YOU A LOT~

Hope you can really put down everything unhappy..
and manage to stand up
to start a brand new life...
He will alwys stay with you no matter what happen!!!
His love will always with you till the end of the world!!!!!!!
If really gt afterlife ,
i think he also will choose you as his daugther..
sure he will feel glad to have you as his daugther...
just like you are happy that the god gave you the greatest gift...
Thats is your dad~

Babe,
You are not alone
For i am here for you
Though you are far away
I am here to stay
You are not alone
I am here with you
Though we are far apart
You're always in my heart~

人生,
難免會有生離死別,
別太難過別太傷心別太懷念。
畢竟你已經留了很多美好的回憶給他~
現在你唯有帶着他的回憶
去完成他未完成的事~

假如永遠都沒可能在見到對方,
也別要難過~
因為你我已經永遠潛藏於對方心中,
腦海之中。
那麼相距可能是天涯海角, 其實也是近在咫尺。


Please accept my
deepest condolences to you and your family
!!!
ALL THE BEST TO YOU

2 comments:

  1. I cried when i saw your post , DAMNNN ! YOU MADE ME CRY . ishhhhhhhh . so touching .. thank you babe , i love you . thank you .
    I'm really sorry , I dont feel like talking sometimes .
    I'm really glad that u back me up !

    APPRECIATE VERY MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soh poh, is ok de... need no thanks la.. this is what should we do for you... we cant cry with u, but only try to make u stronger... cheer. babe <3

    ReplyDelete