Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Confuse....

My mun just gave me a call this morning.
This is the first time my mum appeared in my blog .... feel curious?
My mun is staying in Us with her family since many years ago. n my bro is staying with her also.
I think we hav more than 10 years nvr see each others.
Not even webcam.
Cause my mum know nthg bout internet. and my bro only use computer to play computer games.
Hmm.. have to say, im nt close with my mum. :(
Well, she called me for my opinion. bout applying green card for me.
feel like going there. but nt willing to leave my grandparents here.
I've been stay with them since i was born. for 23 years.
used to the way they keep mumbling on me.
and the way how they treat me.
Omg.... im just so confuse bout this.
I knew that im sure can get a better life if i move to US.
but......
argh... stop thinking bout this alr... its make me crying again...
Im still the little baby girl for my grandparents.
I want to stay with them so much...

STOP THINKING STOP THINKING... stop thinking pls...... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment