Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Thursday :)



was enjoy my off day yest.
after working hard for few days non-stop. this off day did really saved me.
slept until 2smthg in the noon.
ready to out with my bestie, Jj.
He was back from Kl and alr stay here for 4 days.
and now only have the chance to meet.
Have been long time didnt see his name in my blog right?
Haha... yeah!
For ur information, we just become friend again after quarrelled for more than a month.
Hmm... everythg seems like usual... i think...
Before we take our lunch,
forced to accompany him for a hair cut in Parkson's shop.
He want to shave his hair.

outfit for the day. :)
1st time put on the spec after i bought it for almost half year. :)

a very very light make up.

syok sendiri. =p

After bought the ticket of Final Destination 5 in Jaya Jusco,
we walked to De Garden to take our meal in Oh Sushi.
is the 1st time i stepped inside this Japanese Restaurant.
and the comment for it is : GOOD

the food here is much more delicious depends with other Japanese Restaurant here.

my favourite among all the sushi. and also the cheapest. haha~

Sushi with cheese?? Is quite new for me. But also a good try cause it taste not bad.

wait for the food that we had ordered. :)

was mixing the wasabi with the sauce.

Soft Shell Crab Salad :)

Tori Karaage. :)

Tempura Moriawase. :)

Ebi Tempura Floss Maki. :)

I like the chair so much. Look very nice. Like the chinese word the most. :)

Haha..nice name. Lmao.

Coffee have 'Blue Mountain'. Japan gt 'Man Mountain'.. haha... XD



After finished all, we had a walk arnd the building.
and i bought a bracelet from my fren's shop. very cool n nice, for my opinion la.
haha...XD
Before we leave there , i saw my fren there.
Ice , who is working there.
really such a long time didnt see her, so we decided to find a place to yamcha before we go back for the movie.
We wait her in Strawberry Moment since she haven finish her work.

Ya. this fugly guy is my Bestieeeeee... :)

Strawberry Coffee. :)

Strawberry ice-cream with the Orea.

Im sorry, babe. Cause i forgot to take pic with u.
Sobx..sobx... :'(
Anyway, glad to have the chance to chit-chat with u even just an hour.
All the best in ur job and ur relationship.
Future tauke. Jia you....hehe.. :)


Arnd 10pm, went back to Jusco for the movie.
Final Destination 5.

This episode is quite nice for me.
Slighty different with the last few episode.
The story will always lead u to the wrong thought. You have no idea bout how they die.

Everyone is looking at him. Cb. Alien wannabe. :)

But he looks cute in tis. ^^

is me. with the pop corn in large. :)

Im happy today.
Glad that u re back with me.
but we cant back to the previous us alr.
I know i had changed.
sorry bout that. :(

Anyway, will appreciate what u had give me.
Friend4eva.








No comments:

Post a Comment