Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

LOVE.



Hmm..
This few days i was just so lazy to update my blog.
Sorry to all the reader for nthg to share with you all.
Sorry to my friends for letting you all felt worry bout me.
Im feeling better alr.
Trying to open my heart wisely,
let the bad mood go away and give some empty place for the happiness.
Take a deep breathe.
Everythg will be fine..and remember that there is always a RAINBOW after rain. :)
Smile. :)

Is hard to believe what i have own now.
Is hard to forget what u have done for me.
Is also hard to forget the happiness and sadness that u brought me !
and causing me going madness.
But im just in love with you so much till forcing myself to accept everythg bout u.
and i'll fucking rmb the night in Sitaiwan. and the words u told me.
and every songs u sang to me everyday !!!!
^^
Im really a bloody jerk.
and im falling again. haiz... :(


Love the way u hug me !!!!
Love the way u kiss my forehead !!!!
Love the moment u sleep on my shoulder !!!!
Love your chubby smiling face when u acting cute in front of me !!!!
I LOVE YOU !



PEACE.


No comments:

Post a Comment