Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 9, 2012

The 1st Birthday Celebration for my friend in Year 2012




Yea.. Happy Birthday to our Dai Gor, Alvin Wong.
Haha...purposely drove all the way from Ipoh to Kl to attend his Bday celebration in Mist club.
4 of us were Weng Chun, Ah Ze, Pei Ting and me !
Departed at arnd 1pm from Ipoh, is kinda late right?
Really waste me alot of time, but also save my wallet for nt over spending. Hoho...XD

Get myself ready, but end up waiting sohai-ly in the room for arnd 2 hours. Lolz..


Bought McD as our 1st meal. and start our journey.


took few pictures after we bought our Mcd.

Haha.. the Rabbit was going to KL with me also.. and the little bear :)

This is how she sleep in the car. Using Weng Chun's pants to cover her face.
muahaha... wonder did he wash his pants before that.
Lmao...:D

Hoho.. the bighead maker apps from my Iphone.

Finally we reached Kl at arnd 3pm and we stucked in the jam and we lost.
hahaha...
but finally we found the way out and stopped at Petaling Street,
waiting frens to meet us there.
Lolz.. Bout the Petaling Street, is a must visit place for the tourist...
Many types of food and stuffs inside.
and all the branded like ROLEX, OMEGA, LV, GUCCI, PRADA,
NIKE, ADIDAS in fake.
But i have more than 5 years didnt step in there alr.

Times Square.
As usual,
we had our first shopping in Times Square and Sg Wang.
Nothing much to buy cause i alr bought alot during the last time i came with my family.
But still, i bought alot of 'clothes' for my baby Iphone.
haha..

Haha.. this big ears case is cool right?
Muahaha..i love it so much..
but is kinda sad cause i can find the case with England flag print on top.
i want that so much.

Happy walking. Happy shopping. Happy together.
The one who shop the most is Peiting. She bought around 4 pieces in an hour. Lmao.

Arnd 7, the birthday boy brought us to a place, named CARNAVAL to have our dinner.
Is far, but he said is worth cause the food is nice and is smthg like buffet,
u can eat as much as u can.
But sorry lo, is nt worth for me,
cause im choosy and i cant eat much.
But for other meat lover, u can have a try here.

This is how they served us.
Sir, do u want to have some beef ? haha.....XD


Alvin, the birthday boy n also a meat lover.
He can really eat alot of meat.

Yeah.. meet my sis, Sasa there.
She is getting more pretty n pretty with her long black hair which is my favourite hairstyle :)

Pei ting with her silly face again. ><"

the sauce for the meat.

Looks so yummy right?
Is a real good choice if u re a meat lover and u can eat alot.
This place guarantee can satisfy u till the max.

Lolz. and this is my most favourite dish. Garlic Bread.

the restautant is fulled of Malay, Chinese, Indian and foreigner too.
''Tauke, fxxking good business ya!''

and check out the bill plsss... LOlz... Rm1163.25.
Hmm.. is arnd Rm61 per person. and havem include the mother fxxker service charge.
Lolz... so total up, a person costs arnd Rm75.
Conclusion, make sure u re a meat lover and u gt a big stomach
or u decide to sit there and chitchat with ur gang of frens for few hours,
or u re rich enough,
if nt, better u choose other steamboat restaurant to go.

Okay, before leaving, took some pictures with her again.
MIST, here we come !!!! ^^

After took a short bath in the hotel, rushed to the club.
woohoo... excited.
with theRabbit. ^^

On our way.

3 Black Labels for entry.
and the guys finished them within an hour. Lmao... ><"

I love this piece of wall so much...
Twinkle twinkle little star... Hoho... bling bling ^3^


the lovely couple. Dickson, the fxxker and Miko.

Aiyer.. the drunk cat Michael was trying to kiss Weng Chun
and in the end, he kissed with Alvin.

Haha...everyone forced to drink, started from the birthday boy.

Only me and Weng Chun escaped from it.
Cause they know i will become ' lila ' even i just drinka bit.
and Weng Chun need to drive later.
Haha... we re so lucky. Lucky go happy. :)

the COKE specially for me !

the 3 brothers.
Weng Chun, Alvin, Ah Ze.

hey...Hello... dn show me this sohai face, ok ? hahaha... =..="

Lets drink drink and get drunk... Muahahaha..XD

The dance floor only for Ladies !!! :)

We ended up the party at arnd 230am and thought of having second round in
other place.
But after got lost in Kl, keep turning and turning.
We totally lost the mood.
and straight away back to hotel and had our rest, and was alr 6 in the morning.

Our sleeping beauty. Guess who !

Woke up at 11 in the morning and get ourselves ready to check out.
and had our breakfast in Subway.
the very 1st time for Weng Chun, Ah Ze and PeiTing.

Sohai Michael.
Omg...He is a really big mouth 'woman'..
he can mumble non-stop wen he get drunk. Just nvr close his 2 lips for even 1 second.


Reached home at arnd 5pm.
took a nap and ready to work for Saturday night.
another tired day for me.

Cny is arnd the corner.
and i think i had bought enough new stuffs for myself alr.
This year,
i cant enjoy the festival with all my friends.
Cause i choosed to work since i need to earn more money for my coming HongKong trip.
No birthday celebration, dn have any countdown party with friends.
Not even for the Chinese New Year.
my life gone worst since the day u leave me.

I fxxking hate my life.
and i fxxkig hate myself.

Boy, i miss u.

No comments:

Post a Comment