Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Star Wars Night 2012



The 1st event of year 2012.
STAR WARS @ ENTER THE DARK SIDE OF GUINNESS
brought to you by Monster Be, Barroom and Club9 management.


Everyone're choosing and trying on their own costumes.
and playing around a night before.

Reached there early at arnd 7pm.
bought food and took my 1st meal there.
other stuffs were busy decorating the place and ready for the beers and liquors.

Before the 'war' start, make myself a cup of coffee to stay myself awake. :)




Yea....At 10 sharp, the night was getting dark and the war is going to start.


Was my look on that night.
Hoho.....pls dont laugh at me...
make up and hairdo : ME :)

Added a fantasy hair on my head by WARS saloon.
Omg.. did it for the 1st time. and i cant even turn my head to the left and right. damn heavy.


was busy set up my hair. ^^


making up for the stuffs.


hees...with my lougong for that night. ^^


Love this shot so much... looks so CUTE....weeeeee ^3^

act i never watch Star Wars, nt even one episode.
thats y i duno bout the character's name.
this is Princess Leila ? right?

haha..so cute.... =3=

Suki. our new cashier. :)

Hoho.. i like this shot. the 'golden man' is just too cute.
It looks like the shuffle guy in Lmao's 'Everyday im suffling' mv.

eating lok lok ?

purposely passedby the shop beside. Lolz... just to scare the ppl inside.

A bog love to this picture. Both of us look nice. Love it so much.
Thanx Eugene for the nice shot.
with baby Angeal. the always sexy bitch.

Always stay tuned with us.
Having fun with us.
Join all the coming events with us.
Proudly brought to you by Monster Be, Barroom and Club9 management.

Hees. enjoyed my night so much.
the very 1st try for me.
the very 1st costume i wore.
Love it much.


End post.
love you. miss you.
Mr.phang.




No comments:

Post a Comment