Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012 !!!!



Hello... Have been a long time didnt post anythg here alr.
i was too busy with everythg.
just keep working, sleeping and working.

Haha.. act now i suppose to dress up myself for working alr.
Purposely on my bloggie to wish all my friends, followers, readers and haters
a very Happy New Year.
May all of u always stay happy and healthy.
The luck is just like the Digi man : 'I will follow you...' follow u all always.

My only wish for the brand new year is getting myself a new life.
2011 is my most unahappy year for me if 2012 is coming as end of the year.
I really hope i can go through everythg smoothly
and completely let him go.
I wan a cheerful fish to come back. No more Emo. No more tears.



Haha.. my xmas eve looks.
Wishing u all HUAT~ HUAT~ HUAT~
Money money come !!!!
Meow~
^^

Stay tuned for my xmas post ya.
will upload the pics soon.

Loveya.

No comments:

Post a Comment