Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Merry Xmas of year 2011 :)



Hello, friends, followers and haters.
Im back to post bout my Xmas eve celebration in Barroom since i was just woke up from my sleep.
Act i didnt join any countdown with my besties coz
i was working on that night.
Hees.. MOENY COME 1ST.
wan to save money as much as i can for my HongKong trip on March. abit rush. =..=
Enjoyed my work on that night even was a quite busy night for me.
I was damn tired for this week. I have not enough time to get myself a good rest.
very busy with my works.
But thanx for all the works, i have no time to think bout him also.
become more cheerful recently.
But... Hahahahahaha... yest night i was cried like hell in the toilet and
keep on tearing while sitting in the front door.
Y im crying? Bcause i was drunk.
Actually just bit tipsy la.. but i just cant control myself..
hahaha.. wat a stupid face i had yest.. LOlz..

Okie. Back to the topic 1st.
Cant spend more time on my bloggie coz i still hav some work to follow up.

Lets the pictures do the talking yay... :)

Before we get busy to our works, took some pictures first. :)

Yuki.

Jess.
Kuan. Yuki. The cashier.
Fa. The crazy bartender.
Yaya. Our pretty cashier.
Edwin. Our manger.
Suki. Our new cashier and receptionist.
Kuan and Raja.
^^ Part of the waiter. ^^

Yeah... this is our main door for entry and the street.
All the ppl crowded there.
really headache looking at the crowd. =..=

Joanne Chan. my babe. :)

Omg.. JasonTai. was lost contact with him years ago..
Miss u, friend.
and sorry for i forgot to look for u after i went to toilet on that night. :(

Our super VIP, Jeff. and he very take care of me.
Haha.. always bought me food and drinks. Hoho... :)
One of my new year wish is hope that he can order more liquor from me.
Haha.. Swing Lover.



and this is how the people rock the Xmas Paty. Haha...XD
Fucking crazy..
Go girl... Go girl... Woohooo.... ^^


******

the Djs and ..... ><"

And here are all the lovers...
Weewiitttt.. Love is in the air... Put ur hands up in the air. Lmao.



Lmao.... la bet !!!><"




******

Lalala.... this is our Barroom Lawtou.
All the lengluissss also bcome his daughter alr.
We all used to call him as Lawtou. But act his name called James.
and he is fxxking tall and CRAZY.
hahaha...XD

******

We ended up the party at arnd 4.
and still hav lots of ppl stayed there and dn wan to back home.
Haha..Sure they were too much enjoyed with us right?

with my girls in parade on Xmas.

Before i end up my post,
im willing to wish u all having a great brand new year in 2012.
Stay cool, happy and healthy.
Especially *you*

*You* know who you are.
Love you.


Night.

END WITH LOVES.




No comments:

Post a Comment