Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Will remember how we used to contact each other when we were far apart, like whatsapp, talkbox, tango, line and even a call.
Will remember when u started to call me in a sweet way.
Will remember the 1st day we met.
Will remember the time u kept scolding me when i brought you to a wrong way.
Will remember the time when you 1st asked to hold my hand.
Will remember the time when i helped u to buckle up ur button, and u told me that u like that moment so much.
Will remember how we fighted on the bed.
Will remember the 1st time i'd dinner with ur whole family.
Will remember the 1st time i was angry with you when u're hugging others in front of me.
Will remember the 1st time you hold my hand in the public.
Will remember the 1st lie u told and how deep u'd hurt me.
Will remember how you rejected other girl, just because you want to stay with me.
Will remember the time, you and me countdown the date that you come back.
Will remember the moment i take care of you when everytime u get drunk.
Will remember how we had fun at the beach.
Will remember all the promises you make during that time.
Will remember the time when u gave me money and choosed wat i want to buy, even thats just a small amount.
Will remember the moment i kiss you just after you vomited. Yiakkkkkki...
Will remember the night i fetched you home safety just bcoz u get drunk again.
Will remember how we had fun in Jusco.
Will remember the moment when you hold my hand crossing the road and under the rain.
Will remember the moment that you bought me water when you get to know that i was thirsty and took me a pills just because you knew that i was sick.
Will remember the last kiss we had in the car before you leaving.
Will remember all the texts you send me when you almost departed to leave me, and i will keep remember it.
Will remember the 1st text you send me after u reached ur destination, asking me why you cant see me after you woke up like last few days.
Will remember every single songs u'd sang to me.
Will remember all the words you told me, how deep you love me, even all become lies in the end.
Will remember that moment when you was being so obedient and done all the things that i asked you to do it.
Will remember all the conversations in 111111, this special day even we were in the different place.
Will remember that you set our pic as ur prof pic just to prove me that you love me.

Will remember everything bout you.
But i will keep it all deep inside my heart.
Everything that had happened is just a sweet dream and just can keep it as a memories.
and from now on, i promised to myself.
I WILL TRY DAMN HARD TO NOT MISSING YOU.
and TRY DAMN HARD FOR NOT DROPPING A SINGLE TEAR BECAUSE OF YOU anymore.

If you wan to fly away, i will let you go FOREVER.
Bye, Mr.P. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment