Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

★ One day trip in Cameron ★

13/03/2010
Took it while waiting...
Jj was late again..
speechless...
late for 2 hours...
i woke up at the same time with him,
after i finish dressed uo myself,
i still gt a lot of time to online n camwhore..
i can even poker ..
n lose again...
=(
after 2 hours waiting,
i msg him asking him where is he now~
he still can asking me y ?
Alamak...
Dai lou,
dont u think that u're super late alr???
Finally he reached my house at 8am~
then v goin to fetch bong2 n his fren , Ben in Simpang Pulai....
Wow..Finally we can start our journey to Cameron~
On the way, we keep on bla bla bla..
Bong n his fren is keep on making fun at behind ...
haha=)
We reached there at around 10 smthg~
looking for food..
we're damn hungry...
bt we cant find a restaurant in the half way..
We just walked down to the market n looking for some snacks...
Jj ate 2 plates of fried mushrooms n 2 cups of sweet corn... ><"
Hahaha...
We went to the Butterfly Park for the 1st destination!
Jj want to take pictas wor~ ^^


Prestney & me~

I said this look like a dog ah~
not PIG ~

I bought a bocolli
( i hope that i didnt spell it wrong)
Haha xD
look... is purple in color de~
so Unique....
Hees =)acting CUTE ~
bt is really very CUTE la...

hoho..
Jj was keep on stopping me for buying this earmuffs~
luckily i didnt listen to him for this time..
i like it so much...
so do my friends~
=)

N he bought this to me.. =)
he also bought 2 guns...
said wan to have a war between him n bong later~
What a Big Kid ~


~ LUNCH TIME ~

After that,
we drive to Tanah Rata for our lunch~
im so hungry la !!!!!!
I ordered a fried chicken rice as my lunch.. hees =)
then,
busy camwhore with prestney while waiting for the food~with prestney's gaga shades~


The driver is sleep like a pig when everyone was having lunch~
His arm is look like a 'bak lou bak' which v found in market jz now~
haha..

my yummy fried chicken rice~


After the lunch,
we continued our journey in cameron... =)
We stop at the Cameron park...
lol~
A war is goona start...

3
2
1

START



Haha..
They just like a big kid in the park...
children were looking at them...
parents were looking at them...
chasing each other..
shoot each other..
Haha..


WHAT THE HELL???
what is he trying to do ???
bang his butt after he killed his bird???
lol~


Hahaha...
Im the next BOND's LADY !!!
Bang !!! Bang !!!

Lol~
I like her style so much~
wow... yeng lan dou BOOMMMMM !!!!!
^^

haha~
Yeng also ma~
borrow the cigarettes from prestney~
n doh doh yeh there~
Muahaha..
Does i looks like a pro smoker?


playing with the bubbles~
call me Little Girl, k?
Hees =)


★TIME for STARBUCKS★

The rain is really spoilt our mood~
It's rian after i took few pictas,
is not enough for me k???
Herg.. y will rain suddenly geh????
Then we force to leave the park n took a rest in Starbucks, Cameron.
enjoy the different environment between cameron n ipoh~
Haha..
and the conclusion is
Nthg Different.

our dai lou Bong~
always sit like a 'dai lou'~


wakaka....
Qiang..Qiang..Qiang...Qiang...
This is our queen...
the mother for China country~
called 武則天...
non-stop laughing... !!!!
Jj, I love you!!!
Don't kill me pls..



~Starbucks ~


After the rain stopped,
we went back to the park to take photos..
there have a lot of fruits that is big enough to let us climb on it~
Hees =)
n the photos are so nice~



Haiz...
just after few pictas..

the rain came again..
this time was reali raining cats n dogs~
we 55 moved back into the car n continue camwhore in the car...
Haha..



After took few sohai pictas,
we start our journey back...
cause Jj need to rush back to fetch his mum to a concert~
Before that,
we went for a shop
to buy strawberry n little tomatos~

I found a cute little sleeping kid!!! ^^



At last,
we started our journey back arnd 4~
Jj bought a corn to eat again..
he really like to eat corn...
wow~
such a big corn,
and he can finish it within 15 minutes..
Omg~
The driver is nt so concentrate in drive~
Hand is busy messaging~
Mouth is busy chit-chatting~
Hahaha..
Im lucky that i can reached home safety~
GOD BLESS ME
^3^




I reached home at 6,
after took a bath,
straightly go to sleep..
coz im damn sleepy la
He woke me up by giving me a phone call at 9 smthg..
asking me to club
Sorry la, bro..
Im too sleepy la~
im forced to reject u..!!!
n i continued my sleep...till 930 in the morning~
wow !!!
i slept for 15 hours leh!!!
and i was full of energy for the next day.... hees=)
but guess what he do after asking me to out?
He also become pig like me..
haha..
Pls la , dear...
Don always wiling to out...
i knew that sleep is wasting time for u
bt u also need to rest more.
u re not a robot , k?
u also will fall sick~
U should have a better n normal life...
Dn let me worry bout u ok ?
Love ya ~




One day in Cameron
~The End~

2 comments: