Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

EMO =(

【愛情裡,誰先付出真心,誰就輸了】

Yeah..

Congrat to you cause u become the winner alr.
You re still in my heart.even now.even i said that i hate you.
I know that i cant really do that.
Im still care u a lot.
That night, i heard smthg from ur fren when im on the way home.
I confused bout that again.
This time i cant even trust my feeling.I dont know who else i can trust on.
But after i saw ur post today.
I fully trusted what others said.and start scolding bout my stupidness.
Nvr learn from experience.
IMMA SOHAI !!! WHACK ME PLS !!!
If u really do love me before,u wont do those thg to hurt me again and again.
So im sure that im just one of them in ur love game.
nthg different.The only different is im the eldest one.haha..=)
yeah.
recently a lot of ppl wan to flirt with me.
and u know all of them.
Did i looks like a player too ? Y u all queed up to hurt me ???
Im tired enough.
WHATEVER LA.
Just come to me.I will flirt with you all.Do whatever u like.
IM JUST A FUCKING SLUT.


Im trying hard to ignore u.Stop bothering bout you.and HATE you.


P/S: Oh ya.. i think u have forgotten bout u put me as your featured friend right? You forgot to remove me la..
=)

2 comments:

  1. hi just passing by ...hope you can stay strong dont because of one guy.you go and hurt yourself by doing wrong things ...there is alot of stupit guys out there ...but when time comes mr rite will show up ....kk jia you jia you ...dont give up !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete