Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy 1st year Birthday =)

Haha..
Just now my friend came and find me,

then we chit-chat there,

suddenly she ask me whether when was my 1st day to play FACEBOOK.

So i went to check my 1st profile picture in my fb..
and i found that i upload that on 16th sept 2009.
Yeah..
means i was started my Fb life from that day la..
and yest was 16th Sept 2010,

which means i played that for 1 year alr.. =)

haha..
really gt a lot of memories inside.
i get to know a lot of friends there...

It help me connect with my friends all over the world..

and i can always update my life there.
<3

Yeah..this is the 1st photo i put as my prof pic =)


I LOVE FACEBOOK
IM GLAD TO HAVE YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU YA

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment