Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Rock with LMF !!!!











Haha...
Finally 4th sept is reached la..and Im was going to KL for Them!!!
LMF
Lazy Mother Fucker

Honestly, im nt their Super Fans.
and i dont really know bout their new songs.
But i can memorize all their old song's lyrics.. haha...I gt their ORI album ga !
Act, i should reach Kl on fri de..but i postponed it.
Haha..
Purposely postponed it for my new babe-SOFEA MAY.
She wil stay in Aus for 1 or 2 weeks.
So i choosed to club with her before she go there la.. =)

is HER !!!

My outfit to club that night.
Lmao...
Everyone was... OMG... when they saw me...
I didnt take much pictures that day.. cause i looks ugly =.=
but all is SOFEA's pic is my camera!

Yeah.. after club, i went to find KelvinChan in his fren's house.
gonna stay one night there.
But.
Im so regret that im stay one more night in Ipoh.
cause i spent alot when i was hanging in parade.
and i wasted Rm17 to buy a new ticket to KL.
Fuxkyou, KELVIN CHAN !
Lolz.. he asked me to postpone my bus to 930 cause he will go with his fren also.
but then..
Till 915 he also cant call his fren.. WTF.
I spent double for the bus ticket but still go there alone.
Luckily Sofea was in the same bus with me.
Haha.. im nt alone =)

Haha... the soh po!!!

Thats me!!! Lan ying-ing !!!!

too bored.. camwhore a bit sin !!!!

Oh yeah. i gt 2 piercing on my nose alr... a freaking ugly pic....haha~
just ignore it!!!
I pierced it on 23th aug to release my pain!!!
but this time doesnt work at all!

Haha.. after i reached Bkt Jalil.
i bought ticket by myself... take Lrt by myself...
And i reached TimeSquare safely...
Haha.. clap for me pls.. *piak piak*
I met them while i waiting for Mr Wjj.... Thanx for accompany me ya !

Joseph

Ho Kin Fai

Woohoo.. finally he came and he bring me to his friends...
Mario Pei Li Nugget Haiyuan Hishiko Apple DannieVivian Yuki Yogurt
NICE TO MEET YOU ALL =)

while waiting them for the photo session.. =)


Yeah.. after hang arnd in Ts and Sg for few hours.
Finally...
Is the time for us to Kl life for the LAZY MOTHER FUCKER.!!!!!
woohooo~ =)
Lets take some pictures with my friends 1st !

Yeah...My TICKET =)

Pei li

Jsezy Ng

Mario Liew

Haiyuan

Yuki (The cutie Shelby's mummy)

Nugget Ong

Yogurt

Apple Dannie

My Beloved Jj

Haha.. i like his tattoo so much.. Unique and Cute.
Thought like having one.
But i dn like to having a same tattoo with others. =(

Haha.. Haiyuan and Nugget.. Wtf... Lmao XD

Haha.. Nugget and his frens.. the one at the right hand side is Shelby's daddy.
He is CUTE too =)

In the toilet again =.=

Finally the show was start...
Started with dont know whose performance.. haha..XD
After that, was Manhand from Msia..
Woohoo..not bad what =)
Then, finally is our LMF !!! Woohoooo !!!

This is Dj who came along with them.. YENG dou BOOMZHA !!!

The drummer =D

I like the MC YAN cause he is the oldest in LMF.
and he is the one who stay in LMF from the begining...
He run everywhere,
Rap everywhere,
Shout everywhere.
LOVE HIM SO MUCH !

This is our Mc YAN 陳奐仁 .

Ah Kit & Ah phat =)

Hmm.. still gt summore... but in PeiLi's camera.. =(

The show ended around 1130.
After that we went to ZOUK for club...
Oh yeah. finally i can club in Kl luuu~ Happy !!! =D
But i didnt take much pictures lo..
not very close with them also..
Haha.. bt i felt very happy and lucky cause Ah Kit and Ah Phat came also.
haha..
I thought they go somewhere else..
Haha.. and i gt the chance to take pictures with them.
So happy lo.. wakaka.. Don jealous ah !!!

Vi vi-an !!! Apple !!!

Yogurt =)

The Sexy+cutie HISHIKO !!!

AH KIT & ME !

AH PHAT OH!!! LENG ZAI !!!


haha..peili took it without my noticed...Oh..My back =)

See..this is the shirt incude in the Rm170 =.="
haha.. i purposely bought a sicssors and cut it till like this,
but i didnt wear it also.. lolz
Felt regret ><" After club, straight away back alr, cause everyone was so tired alr. hmm. we reached home at arnd 4. i think. after bath, straught away off to the bed. that sohai Wjj still gt energy to online. ><" Finally he slept at 6 without bathing..lolz.. dirty cat... luckily thats nt my bed.. hmm.i think we slept til arnd 2pm. and that fello was woke up early den me. after we ready everythg, is alr 4 smthg. is time for me to meet my babies. Angelyne and Daphne.
but i didnt meet with daphne at last.
cause her place is too far for us, and is always jam.
i scared that i cant reach to the bus station on time, so.. i didnt meet with her again.
Just had a dinner with angelyne at a restaurant in Sunway,
after that bought my favourite Taiwan snacks.
Oh ya... gonna have a branch in IPOH soon..yeah... =)
then went for Fok zai for a while.
Haha.. we talked till forgt the time..almost late for the bus..
somemore he took the wrong road the Bkt Jalil.
we was so lucky to reach there before the bus leave..
mahai..i dn wan to buy a ticket again lo...

Haha...camwhore a bit while otw to Sunway =)

如家小廚.... not bad... =)
Located in Sunway. just opposite the kopitiam =)

my 甘香蝦蛄飯 ~ yummy~

Haha.. my dear Angelyne..
Our outfit is almost the same.. just her top is more deep den me.. haha.. =)
MIss her



yeah..and finally i reached ipoh safely at 10smthg.. =)
HOME SWEET HOME


End with FUNs!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment