Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween party =)

After stay at home for 1 week,
finally i can go out and be wild... hahahahaha...XD
CLUB9 HALLOWEEN PARTY
hoho..long time didnt club with all my babe girls..=)
hmm.. arnd 730,
we all ready to doll up ourselves alr.
haha...
Suet yee helped me to make up a smokey eyes.
but i really cant accept it..
Omg.. mcm "dok dok qiang"... i really x blh tahan la weii... =.=
I removed all and finally i just put up a red eye liner on bottom of my eyes.
but the effect is nt bad under the flash light.

omg.. i looks so "yiu" here.

changed back to the normal one. :)

suet yee =)

jessica =)

otw :)


me , suet yee , lili :)

outside club9 :)

you can find dead body without head everywhere.. hoho :)

he was sitting there alone taking his dinner.
act there was quite dark and i cant even see him clearly.. haha..XD

after edited, like it so muchieeee :)

the workers in club9 :)

Sub free make up.. :)

Karyn, the make up artist, who heped me to make a scar on my shoulder :)


hmm.. act my stocking was nt like that one.
i ripped it accidentally.
so i ask my fren to rip it..suit the theme tonight also..The Murder Night.
haha..XD

with wawal :)

with joey :) the keksui one :)

amy, ai mei, my old sch mates... :)


Ken, the Dj, the one who always post funny pose.. :)

with the Djs :)

Lets rock the party :)

We have been waiting there for almost 1 and a half hour.
mahai..
really messed me off..
Lily was angry too and suetyee also beh tahan and went to yamcha with her frens.
I really hate to wait.
and why should we wait and take the table
while you all can dress up urself with slow motion?
is it fair enough?
haiz... just ruined my mood. fuck. t ('n' t)
and yet she still want to talk loud towards me. i means the J.
fed up.
I had nthg to say.
tried to find others in other club. :)

Kelvin yeoh :)

my son, kelvinchan.. :)
sometimes, ask someone with cigarette to take photo for us
can cause the special effect.
haha..XD but this one is over a bit la. :p

met them in Lush..
but both of them i also cant rmb their name..
really sorry bout that, give me few minutes to re-call it ok?

Alferd. Riko's bf. he was celebrated his bday in lush. :)


Chee :)

the Sub make up artist :)

kelvin , me , ah ze :)

At last, i get back with them cause Ashley was here.
She just back from HongKong.

with ashley :)

with J-yang :)

magmag :)


jessica :)

Shevine kuan :)

woohoo... our lolita queen , mimikio... :)

clarie :)

J. lili :)

tracy :)

parkson, always the only guy who club with all the girls...haha :)

vince :)

oscar, friend from Fb :)

dickson chong :)

this one nice.. Lili even put it as her profpic. =)


all of US :)


Alvin and Oscar.. u re in my blog.. wakakakaka...XD


ayoi :)

hong ken and ah jiao :)

this 2 sohais really damn funny lo..haha...lmao :)


the ghost dance created by them.. hoho :)

You noe what? i like this one so much.
the murderer from the movie 'SCREAM' ...jeng =)

Sanurai-X :)

the Freddy :)


We stay there till arnd 3 smthg.
haiz.. need to bath when i was home.. ma9fan.
and removed my make up=(

u can see how dirty was my shoulder ???
luckily i didnt ask them to make up on my face!!!!

my new green lens. hoho :)


Hoho.. =)
GoodBye Halloween.
Welcome my Bday and Xmas =)

No comments:

Post a Comment