Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jom makan =)



This few days i really ate a lot..
I think my pms is coming soon...come on..Im here waiting for u alr.
Yest when i was DDT with hoshi and ken.
DDT means 彈彈堂, which is a hot game in fb for nowadays.
i felt hungry.
and hoshi that fello was hungry too
and he asked me for Mcd.
haha..and my dad was allowed me to go..woohooo.. so 7 happy =)
We reached Gunungrapat Mcd at arnd 1am.
with kenji and his friend.
haha.. when i sit down only realised that his friend is my old schmate.
so happy to see her again..
she is a "siao ka" as well.. sot balak one.haha.
i met xiiao yao and victoria.
They said my eyes were so fucking swollen,
and i look like E.T.
Wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.
Suddenly Chung called hoshi and asking us to go his house.
Okay.
so, we just take away our Mcd and changed place to chung'z house.
His wifi is much more stronger den Mcd's.
wen we reached there,
ah hoe and kaze was there alr.
3 of them sit together with the laptop for each of them.
doing the different thgs..
Once i sit down, i straight away start my meal.
i was too hungry alr.
and playing DDT with chung..
kept losing. next time i wont be join his team alr.. Lmao.
Finally, i was back at arnd 3am.
then, sleep =)

while waiting for hoshi =)

Im fucking LIkE my eyebrow piercing.. so fuck 7 yeng !!!!


Today is the most over day for me.
ate till fucking full..

MY FOODLISTS FOR 11112010 :

ECONOMIC RICE
+
ICE WHITE COFFEE x 2
+
SEAFOOD & SAUSAGE BREAD x 2
+
HALF CUP OF McD FLURRY
+
McD BURGER SET
(1 large coke+1 n a half of french fries with BBQ powder+ 1 chicken burger)
+
SUSHI


boys : AH ZE , KELVIN girls : YING , FISH

hoho.. the SUSHI =)

haha...they were so busy eating... =)

omg. my sushi was dropped. =(


Kelvin : "mum, i feed you ok?" Fish : "yiak, i dn wan to eat ur saliva..!!!"

my bread . i cant finish it at last =(

ice white coffee. cant live without it.. =)

my coke from Mcd =)

Mcshaker. I like the cheese flavour but BBq also nt bad. =)

The new chicken burger.
Duno what smokey chicken slice burger..forgt bout the name alr..
I dn like it..
McDeluxe is still the BEST among the rest.

I think is time for me to stop eating like this alr.
If nt, the day i become GIANT will coming soon =..=

SAD CASE

*goodnight*

No comments:

Post a Comment