Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

~MyCutieAunt'sBirthday31102010 ~



Oops..
i was just too lazy to updated this post..
Just a post specially for my aunt.
my cute cutie aunt
LAI LING

She is my dad's youngest sister and the only daughter for my grandparents.
she is nice to everyone.
thats y everyone like her
even my friends can mix with her and talk like friend.
she always treat me as her daughter,
buy smthg nice for me everytime she see that.
She loves me so much,
i also love her so much like she do.

Gu gu, happy birthday to you.
hope you always stay happy with us.
no matter what happen, we are always be there for you.
We are one family.
LOVE YOU.

haha..my aunt =)


cass =)


winnie =)


jessica =)


run ning =)


me =)


happy birthday ^^


make a wish =)


tracy n her =)



Again and for the last.
Gugu, i know that sometimes maybe my volumme will high a bit
when im talking to you.
but i really doesnt means it.
I really do love u so much..You re always my 2nd mummy.
1st is nai2, and u re the 2nd one.
will love both of you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment