Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November ROCK =)





Hehe..
Yeah... finally is my month la..
Hmm.. but dn be so excited and dont putting too much of hope on it..
I dn wan to get disapponted at the end.
hmm..
what i need and what i wan leh ?
Money,
is the most needed thg for me.this is for sure one.
haha.. I hope i can get many big big angpaos lo.
Lets check what i wan and what i need.

MY B'DAY WISHLIST

Blackberry.
Hmm.. i think is cooler than Iphone lo..
coz im nt really like touch screen. haha...XD
if i sign the contract for DIgi plan, i think it costs rm 999 oni,
who wan to sponsor me?


the sheath from ZARA.
looks nice rigth? haha.. it costs rm 169.90


the heel from Forever21.
hmm.. i think i should go there for a look.
coz i cant find any nice one in the website.
and y all the heels are just so high?
Omg. im gonna be giant after i wear it..
at least 180+ cm.
i will be the tallest among all wen i go for clubbing...



omg.. i want to wear this on my bday night???
can i?
so fxxking awesome..
but i think will looks fat when it put it on me =(

this one also nt bad..
Quite like it. look so classy =)


and this Babyphat.
act i can own it since 2 months ago. i even paid for it.
but unluckily dn have my size alr..
Disappointed to the max.
Someone buy for me pls... I want YO YO YO ah!!!!!


haha..found this in JJ's friend prof.
A lady named Hue Vicky Auntie.
I duno why she want to call herself auntie. cause i think she is damn hot.
So does jj told me.
but when she told me the price of this cutie frog.
i was shock..
wow.. rm180 for this.. Omfg. =..=
Who willing to buy for me ?
hahaXD


Code B Strong Cream Eyeliner
from Etude House.
Hmm.. is nice to use, not bad... =)


Instax mini
Last time i thought of buying this.
but JJ keep on said this one nt good wor.
but i also noe bout that la..
the photo's quality will ruin after few years.. cant keep long..
haiz.
suen la.. bt it also one of the present that i hope to get it.


hmm..
and i plan to renew my driving license.
need to talk with my dad.
but i really have financial pro. i dont think i can overcome it. =(


Really duno what i wan alr..
will be update it anytime.
HAHA.


^^

No comments:

Post a Comment