Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Rindu u kau kau =(

Just duno what's the reason...
i was so damn miss u for this few days..
I cried when i go through our pics.
I miss the moment that u hug me and looked into my eyes
with ur pair of beautiful eyes.
I like u to scold me when i get close with other guys.
I like the way u jealous.
but all of this also bcome part of memories
and it wont happen again.
I just can repeat and repeat in my mind by my ownself.
Babe,
I MISS YOU SO MUCH.


I added a tattoo on 18th again.
3 stars somewhere on my ankle. as my bday present from myself.

Thanx to Tiffany for giving me such a cheap price. =)



Syangku, i xkisah u tipu i, i xkisah u anggap i sbgai mainan,
i cuma nak stay dgn u sje.

bagilah peluang.
Jgan marah i lagi, boleh x?


END WITH TEARS

No comments:

Post a Comment