Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back to my clubbing life =)




Wooohoooo..welcome back, my clubbing life.
Recently will have more chances to appear in the club.
Coz a lot of friends celebrate their ''boom-day'' in the club.
Some of them asked me to bring them out since they were just back from other place.
Nowadays i dn have the feel to club act,
but wen i step inside, my cell in my body will start get high.
i will easily get high without any alcohol or drug. hahahahahaha...XD
I can dance non-stop for the whole night
and this is the only exercise i did after i graduated. =..=
will help me burn a lot of fats...
but i would like to apologise bout the bad quality of the pic.
the colour tone is damn bad cause im so lazy to edit each of them ... haha..
just skip all my noob oily face.


Before going to Ling's bday :)


The bday girl - Mango Ling. :)
Happy Birthday to you


was lighting up the candles. :)


ling. jess. miao.


the 2 pairs of lovely birds. :)


with the Parkson. hoho :)


with the Jess Lip. She has a cool hairstyle. Like it so muchieee. :)


with Jessica. My Bff ^^

well.. that night was quite boring for us. so i leave early.
went to my friend's house to watch movie.

Saturday night.
I club again. Asked by my friend who was jsut coming back from Kl.
club 2 nights in a week.
Hoho.. i will only did that half year ago.

LAVISH


ready to club ^^


the clubber - Xiao Ya


Jiajia. my babe :)


Daven. the sexy bitch. :)


Haha.. gt the feel. inside the toilet again .


Lili :)


the public lover. mike mike.. :)


my bff. Quis... love her so much. purposely come out to acc me. :)


the couple. Ah hao n Yanyan. :)


sorry for spoilt the pic. haha..XD


Ivan (the left one), the owner of ''Dong Kui Wong Kok'' ... wow.. :)


I like this pic but is blur alr. sad case. :)




We stay at Lavish till arnd 2 .
After that, we changed to Barroom.
But end up with standing there see the ppl fighting.
this time was the most big gang of fighting since i club.
both side also is my friends.
but the case was too serious, and i dare nt to say anythg.
just let them settle by themselves.
but the case only solved when the police arrived. =..=


with Karyn. :)


Gailan and Andy Leong. :)


the auntie. Cyndi.. Hehe... :)


Arthur Teo :)


Kaze. Hoshi. Gailan. Arthur.


my Dear ^^


In Baliz =)


Yumiko. my baby :)


Zhi ying :)


another Fishy. :)


the Sweetest couple of the night... Hahaha...
Kenji and Perry
^^


Hoho.. my current prof pic and the title image of my blogspot.
Thanx for the ppl who purposely came out to drink with me.
I was so emo this few days.
Everythg suck in my life. but after yest, is time for me to wake up.
dont always let the emo shit to lead my day.
Hehe.. :)
the Happyfish is back.


Have a nice day, everyone :)

2 comments: