Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A target for a better life =)



A person with target will live more meaningful than a person without it.
I feel that i had pass this few years after my F6 graduation lifeless.
I didnt have any target.
I didnt have any motive to live better.
Im useless.
So, i need to set few targets for myself.
and what i need mostly is MONEY.
So i need to work hard to earn more and i will get more. =)
will try to buy less, eat less but healthy.
the main point is learn how to SPEND LESS.

my Targets =)

Iphone4

Have my own car

♥ Taiwan , Bangkok , Singapore (Universal)

Clear all the loans ♥

♥ Every month at least can keep some money in the bank

♥ Afford to treat my family a meal whenever i want




I really hope that i can really do it and last longer.
I want to stop my meaningless life badly.
Bless Me.









No comments:

Post a Comment