Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My life :)



Nthg much happen for me recently.
only WORK. WORK. SLEEP.
need to maintain this life style for more than 6 months.
and dn have much time for my friends and my boy. even my family.
Everyday once i reach home,
i straight away off to my bed after taking my bath.
and rush to work in the morning everyday.
Im here to say SORRY to my family. haiz... :(
Maybe i should get more time to sit down with u all and enjoy a movie session with u ?
will try hard to do that.
need to put some effort to get close the relationship with my family.
This is the 2nd month i have been work in Barroom.
One receptionist and another PR were stop working there.
But came a new one yest.
Guess who ??
Is Ah Moon. Hahahaha....XD
one of my bestie. who is working just the shop next to me in the daytime.
Same with me.
Working in Barroom as a part-time job. Hehe.
Finally i gt someone there to chat with me lerr. woohooo..hurray. ^^
and one more happy thg to share.
After few days, i can get my own staff card, finally i gt commission for liquor.
Hehe.. and my salary is increase.
I think i can start to clear my loan starting next month.
and yeah...
I bougth a brand new shampoo for my super unhealthy hair.



LAKME.
I hope it use and help me repair my hair.
really damn hate my messy hair sometimes.=(


Today,
on my way to Parade.
I talked with my dad......nicely... Hehe..
It really brightened up my day.
Love you dad.
Coming next with my ugly pic. real ugly.
Cause i will going back to my secondary sch to meet my old team mates on this coming sat.
I cant make up at all. sobx..sobx..
Wondering how to cover my tattoo as much as i can.
I dn wan to get scold. :(

Hehe.
Will be back soon.
Stay Tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment