Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My step-mama's Bday in Sakai Restaurant

Last wed,which is 3rd of Nov, is my step-mama's bday.
We went to a new restaurant in Greentown to have our dinner.
the restaurant named "SAKAI".
Haha.. sound funny right? But the staffs inside are really very sakai.
Because they all are my friends..
must be almost the same level. Hohoho.. :)
At 1st, we thought of going to eat sushi in Sushi King de.
But the line was too long. too many ppl queued up for the Rm2 sushi....
thats y we changed to my fren's place.
All of us were there except my grandpa. cause he always dn wan to follow us for a dinner.
too bad. :(

our 'big boss' was ordering food. Haha...XD


The very 1st time hanging out for this cute little baby. :)
we like him so much, cause he always smile.
and i like his 2 dimples.omg....



while waiting for the food to serve, took some pics.

my dad and me. :)

For those who want to have a cheap yet delicious lunch or dinner,
you can come to have a try in this brand new restaurant.
only Rm19.90 per set.

Milk Tea
+
mushroom soup
+
steak
+
snack
+
desserts

only for Rm19.90

^^

Milk tea in honeydew flavor

Mushroom soup

4 choices for the snacks : Chicken nuggets, Sausages, French Fries and 章鱼烧.

Marryland chicken chop. :)

lamb chop.

chicken chop.

red sauce chicken chop.

curry chicken rice.

Dessert for the day. :)

Haha. my naughty bro was feeding chili sauce to my dad..haha..XD

Haha.. this is wat he will show after eating chili sauce.. omg.. he is just so cute.

Grandmama with the baby.

Haha.. my cousin gt the last chance to take the camera and took the last pic.
She is getting pretty and pretty.

Hoho.. is all for today.
More coming up.
So happening for me in this few days.
After tmr, we go to Penang with my fren for 2 days trip.
Omg.. im fxxking broke alr.


and i was having few blissful days with my dear.
Im so in love now.

L.O.V.E.Y.O.U.P.S.Y


No comments:

Post a Comment