Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

A L.O.V.E POST

was with him for few days since he came back from Spore.
This time,
i really enjoy the time with him.
Cause i can felt that he changed the way he treat me.
I feel lovely... can feel that the lovely birds are always flying above my head.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. XD
Everytime when ppl mentioned bout him infront of me, i'll just keep smiling.
I think im going crazy soon.
Going crazy because of you, Mr PSY !!! Haha..
You said you feel hate when there is someone calling your full name.
But for me, i like to call ppl in full name.
hahaha.. thats y i always call u in that way. feel closer with you. :)

the 1st day, while waiting him to fetch me in parade.
felt happy and excited. cant wait to see him with his new hair style.

Copied from a quotes.
I like my bed but i'd rather be in YOURS !


Clubbing night with his friends....
with his cousin. HungWong.


and our friends.


with his blur face.
everytime when he was here, im just like a baby sitter or body guard.
always need to take care of him everytime when he club,
cause sure he will like the pic below at the last.
=BLUR=
Hahaha..XD


is tired to take care of him after he drunk.
But everything become nothing when he come to me, hug me and kiss me. ^^

Staying with you in the night, sleeping together, cover by a same blanket.
hugging by you.
Listening to your snoring.
is the most wonderful thing for me. :)



went to Lumut with boyf and his friends.
He told me that im so different with all his previous.
Im the one that he's willing to bring me to all his friends. but nt just staying at home.
I gave him the different feeling.
(For the hater, just continue with your thought, just keep gossiping what you want.
I wont care and i wont mind. cause you're nthg to me.
I will nvr feel hurt or pain when you re talking bad behind of me !)

Haha..America Captian? or my superman? Haha..XD

Yeah yeah..ready to the beach !!! ^^

i was busy in camwhore and he ws bc texting 'kai ga po' ? Haha...XD

Hmm.. i think here is Teluk Batik but nt Lumut. Haha... sorry for the mistake. =p



Haha..they were so enjoy with this.

Happy seeing him enjoyed with his friends... I like to see he smile..he laugh. :D

I called him 长毛,cause my boyf used to call him so.
mf. i like his voice so much.. Rocker's voice.

They took alot of 18sx pics.. Haha.. so i choosed nt to post it here. Hahaha..XD





Lotsa sweet pics we took here.
Act my boyf don like to take pic cause he said he looks suck in the pic,
but yet he wont reject me for everytime i asked for the pic.
Thanx babe.



and i like this pic of him so much.
the way he smoke looks like Ash Stymest.... Hahahaha.. Lmao.. :D



and now, i only realised that there is a museum in Teluk Batik. Hahahaha..
wonder what is display inside..
After that, we bought a lot of snacks near Lumut.
and moved to Sitiawan to attend his friend's bday party..
They keep rocking the party till 5 in the morning.. wtf.
I was just sitting there.
trying to find someone to chat, fb-ing, or playing game using my iphone.
Cb.. the feeling was just so sucks for that night.
cause i really felt very tired and cold.
Sorry for showing my sibeh black face to ur friends, i just cant control myself for at that moment.
1st time staying at hotel with him in Sitiawan.
The hotel bed is so comfort.
straight away fell asleep after i took a fast bath.
what a tiring day for me. :(
were going back to Ipoh arnd 2pm.
and get ready to meet his cousin.

my outfit for that day. my new PLAY top in red. ^^

was taking picture with his favourite spec. :)


talking phone while driving.. so dangerous.. Haha...XD

and his watch. :)
the 3rd night in Msia, he went to club again.. Omg..
I was getting mad that night bcoz of smthg.
just dn wan to mention bout it.
and the stupid boyf was drunk at the end of the party.
the 1st time i saw him vomit.
the 1st time i saw him getting blur till cant drive.
and the very 1st time for me to drive his car to fetch him home all the way from east garden to Lahat.
Act i was so scare at that time.
Cause i cant see clearly at the night.
and this is the 1st time i drive car out of Myvi or Viva. the size are so much different.
and the most important thg is
I CANT REMEMBER THE WAY BACK HIS HOUSE.
He straight away fell asleep in the seat.
and i was trying to drive steady there.
and dont know why,
without his direction, i can reach his home safety, and wont take much of time.
Haha...
He praised me after he woke up.
I think this is what we called the power of love!!!
Dont you agree? Hoho.. :)

feel shy tim.

haha. the stupid drunk face. but i love it. :)

and finally, here came the last day before he back to Spore.
thought of having a movie before that.
but unluckily, we cant rush for that.. haiz.. so disappointed bout it.

Before that, had our lunch in 'Dai Xu Geok' ..
A famous place for food in IPOH.
Nvr tell ppl that you have come to Ipoh if u nvr visit this place. Haha...XD

This 2 big kids were trying to draw a toy.
They spend almost Rm100 on this 2 machines... =..=
but, get nthg in the end. lol.
Oh ya. the girl in white top is his cousin's gf. She...........dn like to show her face.
So.. she nvr appear in my shots....

Haha.. He is my boyf.
and we also took alot of pics in the photo sticker machine...


Haha.. looks like magazine model. leng zai oh !!! weeewiiittt~ ^3^

Haha. and i like this the most. both of us look nice here. Ngek ngek... :)

was choosing kopi powder for his sifu in Spore.

His bro's son.. they called him 'di di' !! Haha...XD
He is as cute as my little bro.
Thats why i like him alot.

Hahahahahaha.. he use my Iphone and took this pic. my boyf is just too cute for me.


and since he knew that i was sick, he get me medacine when i was still blur-ing there.
I can really felt his care for me at that moment.
amd had my 1st dinner in his house.
cooked by his mama.
Next time i want to try his cooking too.

The last kiss before he send me home.
feel sad to leave him. and only can meet him after a month.. :(

Among all the gifts he gave me, this is the one i love the most.
Secret wish from Anna Sui.
Next time whenever i use this perfume, it will remind me of him.


For this moment, he is mine.
Dont try to get close with him because of his handsome face and flirty mouth.
Dont try to step over my limit and mess with me.
P.E.A.C.E



I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U.P.S.Y



End With Lovesss.


No comments:

Post a Comment