Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

is 3:55 in the morning.
just back from working and took my shower.
have the same feel as recent nights... no feeling to sleep. zzzzzz
I think ppl who added me as friends in facebook should hate me alot.
Im sure that their wall always flooding by my posts.
Im sorry bout that.
I was emo all the times.
Again, i cried in the club just nw, in the toilet.
Im useless, lifeless, loneliness, hopeless. Im totally lost.
Apologise to all my dear frens who re really feel worry bout me. :(
I'll be fine.
wont really go for suicide. because of my family..
but.. pls dont forcing me to stop hurting myself. Thanx...XD
almost a week alr,
i duno how i pass my days for this week.
i have no idea with it.
maybe i should take drugs to make myself more happy.
to let myself forget bout the pass.
maybe i can have a try. :)
Who willing me to sponsor me some? hahahahaha...
Dont know what am i talking bout alr.
blur-ing me !!!

my babae petai, I MISS U !

No comments:

Post a Comment