Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My jimui 's K-hours !!!




06/04/10

Wohoo~
is time for sing k again!!!
Welcome back,
our lena - Mimi Wong Kok Loon !!!
He was coming for "Ching Ming"
And he will stay here for 4 days,
after that, we will say GOODBYE again~
Step on 9,
I went to get the room with MS Jessica,
since everyone were still in work,
n some of them still haven out yet...
wow...
We get into the roon 23,
when i 1st saw the room,
i was like.....
WTF...
Is really a brand new view for me...
whole wall also fulled of character of the opera...
And 2 red tanglung~

woohoo..i like this character...


Before they come, we camwhore for a little while~


For sure, i 'll bring along my little baby lappie~


After i sing for half n hour ,
finally they came...
They saved me~
If i still continue singing dor non-stop,
i think i cant sing for the coming few hours alr!!!
We were so exciting n keep on shouting ...
Haha..
I saw mimi at last...
Wow... he become much much "en dao" oh~
Really have fun with them..
some of us were busy on-line,
some busy singing,
n
camwhore like there are no tomorrow....
Hoho..
Let's see!!!!
Haha...We enjoyed ourselves like in a club...
woohoo~
Lets dance!!!

what is mimi trying to do huh??

cheers!!!

At last,
i went home by this tired sohai look....
Haha...
^^

Thanx to jessica, mimi, shevine, mag mag, tracy n clarie
for giving me this enjoyable night~
Love ya


END 0154Am

No comments:

Post a Comment