Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hoho...
This is the 3rd post for today...
I was jz so free to upgrate my blog...!!!
And i feel so fresh now..
cause i drank coffee at around 11pm..
Holyshit...
Today i really work hard,
stocks from Thai are arrived...
When i saw the packing,
OMG...
Fxxk... such a huge bag...
and i cant even move them!!!!
Have a look!

I gonna check, count the amounts, copy down the codes,
hang them out,
iron...
and blablabla~

After 2 or maybe 3 hours,
my hand start shaking there...
and i feel dizzy too..
Gonna faint anytime...!
I think is the time for me to take lunch...
I ate a plate of chicken rice,
cause chicken n rice also provide energy...
I need energy a lot...
But then,
i still feel empty in my stomach...
I go for the Pita Bread..
YUMMY~
While eating,
i was watching the "秋香怒點唐伯虎"
haha...
is a nice drama...
Hardly recommend~
I start busy with my work after finish my Pita Bread~
wow..
i was full energy after i take my meal..
is work...Lmao!
Tik Tok Tik Tok....
Finally is around 9 ,
i start to pack n keep all the stuffs..
is time to go home!
But
I stil have half to follow up..
Its really need alot of time and energy...
SO
I gonna work harder tomorrow~
GAMBATTE!

Btw,
i cut my fringe today...=.="
And i looks like a kid.
Ish...
I wan back my "sok fo" look ah!!!!
Here is my new look~

hoho...
Edit picture like a kid...!
LOL~
I hope my fringe can grow faster...
Wish me Wish me!


Is time to sleep lu...
tata ^^


END 0321AM

No comments:

Post a Comment