Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

【Speechless Mode】

Babe,
Do you know?
I really heart you a lot
I really love you a lot
i thought we can become a super bff~
i really dont know why this will happened!
And i think there is misunderstanding between us...
I try to explain,
but i cant.
Cause i know if i try to explain in this moment,
things will become worst n
complicated...
And i think u also wont trust what im said..
Maybe you will think that im trying to cover him
or what ~
But honestly,
if there have a chance for me,
i will tell u the truth...
Bt i'm nt a lucky baby since i was born,
i dont think that i will a chance...
I just hope that our friendship will to be continue...
I cried when i saw ur post
n read ur blog,
I know u hurt deeply...
but
im alr nt the one who can stand behind u
and give u a fully backup.
But im glad that u still gt a big whole gang support u behind..
and im happy that you walk out from the sadness,
and have a new life..
Wishing you~
My Dear Friend


To
Daphbee
Im glad that i know u as my friend too...
Even there gt a distance problem between us,
but we still can chat a lot,
38 ppl's gossips...
supporting each others...
Thanx for accompany this few days...
Only u will know how sad i am for losing her..
Thanx god for giving me a friend like u in this moment~
There was a lie in the word of believe,
so i choose to trust u..
Haha..
so pls dont try to cheat me..
Or else i will going to be crazy!!!!!!!
Hope i can see u soon,
n take a lot pictas
to replace the pictas for this few months ...
Ngek Ngek..


I always believe that

FRIENDS ARE FOREVER

I really hope that~

END 1211 PM


2 comments:

  1. awww.....lai, dun sad babe...sayang..:)
    sure, I wont lie to u la pls!!! I WONT!!
    I dun wanna loose anyone of my bff anymore...:(
    I love you babe...actually u are supporting me too even I never tell u my sadness...when am talking to u, i edi feel that u're by my side...i can feel it..so yea, we have to stay tough...muackssssss <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear, i love u too.. hope there are nthg gonna change our friendship la~ ><"
    i dn wan to get hurt again~

    ReplyDelete