Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

♥ My Dear JJ's Birthday ♥

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUE JIN ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"


Haha..
Today is my babe JueJin's birthday,
we're celebrating in K-box Ipoh Parade again..
Actually we alr discussed bout the venue for few days,
but still....
don't know where to go...
He want to club,
but many friends also anti-club...
including me..haha...=)
Have a dinner?
bt will finish earlier,
cant stay long !!! ><" At last, we choosed to celebrate in k-box AGAIN~ The 3rd year for him alr.. My God.. wow.. B4 the celebration, he came to find me after he reached ipoh from kl~ Act he came for cutting his hair, not purposely to find me la.. Haha.. Whatever , when i saw him, i feel like wanna hug him ''gao gao'.. Almost 1 month didnt get to see him already... so miss 9 him, but unluckily my aunt n uncle were here with me, so we cant do that... ><" How disappointed i was!!!! He was with me until 8 smthg, then he rush back for bath. After work, me, jessy,xiiao yao,jessica,tracy went for the room first... This time we gt the room 13th~ Hoho =) Before 1030 , all the guest arrived, including Mr Wong Jue Jin~ I also dont talk much la.. Lets the pictas explain everything la...^^
My look for the day~
They said that im full of SM feel & just like a queen..
Haha..XD


Haha..sure we will camwhore in the toilet as usual la~
The light is just so nice..
See.. we look so fair... Fair Lady We Are!!!

Muahaha...I like this one seriously...
I look cool here~

Hoho... my new friend- Mr TAM
He looks like 曹格 & 側田 remix version~
Haha XD

My beloved 壽星公~

Haha..
The love shape mouth from our future Super Star~
Mr CHANG YEW JOE

Hoho..Big Group Photo

Haha..Fish's Production..Nice???

Josephine was celebrating her birthday just in the room opposite..
Jessica , tracy n me..
keep on walk between this 2 room..
This room is nicer compared with the room 13th~
Cause the wall paper is cute..^3^
I like the bear bear so much...
Hoho.. want to kiss every single of them..
Muackss..Muacksss


wakaka... i looks cute in this picta!!! Wee~

OMG~ Hkl's little brother~
He is just so CUte...!!!
want to pinch his little face... *wink*

Haha..Nice one..I like it..!!!

Lalala..
Finally i finish post all la..
So freaking tired..
Cause i had just finish done what JJ called me to do!
Omg..
i was faint right now..
Damn tired..
I miss my bed ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
At last,
I wish the birthday star always be happy (then he wont scold me),
healthy (so he can always protect me)
&
earn more money
(so he can spend more on me)
Wakaka...XD

♥LOVE U♥

END 0755 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment