Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

=)



As usual..
My line was suck..haha..i cant even dare to play my poker...
Today and yest(sat & sun) also gt a lot of ppl hang arnd..
but..
NO BUSINESS
LOL
So, i blog a bit.. haha..XD
Finally i talked to him..woohoo..Im so happy now.
Nthg change, we didnt couple back.
But at least i talk to him..
so i felt much more better now.
the HAPPYFISH is back.. ^^
Yeah..
Act i heard smthg bad bout him from one of my friend.
really terrible one.
but after i talked to him,
i choosed to trust him.. i know that im stupid.
cause i choosed to believe a guy that im not know him well..
but LOVE is like that..
I DO LOVE HIM
but dont let me find out that you re lying at the end..!
woohoo..
Im alive la..
So..friends..no need to worry bout me alr la.. =)

I still love you, my babe <3



No comments:

Post a Comment