Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life still go on...


Thought like posting our sweet sweet photos here..
but after today,
I think better i keep in heart forever..
I even removed the picture that gt you and me inside from the blog.
Sorry for bringing trouble to you.. i really doenst mean it..
I know many ppls will said that i was stupid for being together with you..
Sure many ppls talking bad behind me..
I know many ppls also wont bless me..
But who care..

I DO WHAT I LIKE..
and this is what i get now..i will nvr regret...
Sorry for nt trusting you.
Honestly,i suspected every single word u told me..Really sorry bout that..
Im having a lot of pressure...
and for this few days.. i was really collapsed..
I just felt better for today after i suggested to break yest...
is good for me and you..
I really confused bout your love..
Maybe you are really serious to me? Or maybe u re bored with me?
I duno.. but smthg was chanced...
I hope you can have a better life after that..
Evrything going smooth..
For your age, nothing should be worry...
You should live happily.. just enjoy ur life..
But pls.. dn fight always.. I dont hope that you get injure..!

Haha..just now one of my net friend ask me for the msn.
It reminds me bout you...
Still rmb last time we chat through msn while u was waiting to work ?
heees=)
Im nt even know how to switch on the webcam.. so lame =.=
If im mistaken,
that is the 2nd day i knew you.. ^^


Act yest night i viewed back all of our text,
you're really a sweet talker as how you desribed yourself.
I still rmb that i was always smiling when read ur msg..
I rmb that you sent me a text bout promised me that you will always reply my msg.
You said i can ask anythg from you if u didnt do it..
I rmb that you said im the only gf for you for this moment.
You said my love is keep away ur pain when u was having a tattoo.
I rmb that u send a fb inbox msg to me just to apologize for sending me home late.
You said you will be my driver.
You said you hope that our relationship can last longer.
I rmb that you copied the from googles and paste it on ur wall.
I like the way you called me baby and a smiley behind.
I dont know whether is really true from your heart
or just a bait to hook me..
Maybe im just a JERK for you
or just a JOKE for everyone.
But is really a very very sweet memories for me!

Bless You !
When i said I LOVE YOU pls believe it
cause i really means it !
no matter you love me or not !

End with tears
10082408

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!!
    i say b4 jus follow ur mind..... no nid care any ppls say stupid thing......
    hahah 十扑~~十扑~~

    ReplyDelete