Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Never trust in love.Love may kill.

Yeah..
Im totally awake..thank you..
Honestly, i should angry you bout everythg u did. but i didnt..
I just dont know why.
but just let it be.. everythg is over already...
I try to ignore what ppl talk bout me,
or how ppl look at me..
I just blaming myself for always dropping in a same trap.
Nvr learn from the experiences..
But u really did well..

I think u can get the Best Actor for this year...
Nthg wan to talk with you alr..
I will forget you slowly by reminding myself how many pain that u had give me !
But those happiness with you will always remind me that i really did LOVE you before.
SORRY

I cant do anythg for you anymore..
I just hope that
You can have a better life.
You can solves all your problem smoothly(if you didnt lie me bout this)
You wont get injure when fighting.
You can change to be a better person.

but
YOU KNOW WHAT?
YOU ARE THE WORST THAT I EVER MET !




For you,
i really hope that you can change.
Player also gt many types.
Pls pay some responsible to the girls.
You should love the girls, not to lie.
Honestly,i didnt angry at you.
I still asking you for the truth after i heard smthg from few os my frens.
Some of them not even close to me, but they still gave me an advice.
I tried to ignore.
But u also tried to lie me for the one last time.
How disappointed i am when i saw the truth by myslelf.
I nvr regret by loving you.
I really hope that you can really love someone.
Dont play ppl's feeling like this.
Its HURT.
I dont want you try this feeling for your coming there since you believe in Karma.
Bless you.
I LOVE YOU, BABE.
Allow me to say for the last time.
Always be happy.
I really love the way you smile.
=)


Goodbye my love.
END WITH TEARS.WOKE UP WITH TEARS.
Fot the one last chance.





5 comments:

  1. hey wat happen on u???
    =.= haizz....
    tat day i tell u jor wor...
    i duno u de.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. im being fine here. no worries.
    so, u gt add me in my fb or page?
    how u find my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nonono.....
    i oso duno.... tat day search thing at blog den c ur blog so i come in lor.... hehehe....
    hw about u???
    u with ur bf is ok??

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... oic.. like that also can ? hmm.. where u come from ?
    add my fb la.
    follow my blog too ..hehe =)
    hmm.. no more la. is all done as what im wrote in my blog =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. slp??
    i from ipoh ler^^
    so u???
    lazy 2 add u XD haha
    u add me plz billian_k@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete