Nuffang Ad


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm dying =(


I was so depressed for this few days..
i dont know how to release my feeling...i don't know who i can share my stuffs..
Now i only know that i got lotsa so called friends..=D
The another me is teasing my ownself..
Tears is dropping out non-stop.
Everytime i close my eyes, i also will think bout you.
my mind is fulled of you.
But dont know why and dont know since when..
everything chenged..
Last time i will smile when im reading ur text..
but now im bleeding.
i cant feel your love inside.
I cant feel the love that you always said it to me..
I felt nothing..
I even scare to ask you for smthg..
u can imagine how worst is our relationship.
im glad that u came to fetch me after i finish work..
but im quite regret that i ask so.
Thgs become worst..
We didnt talk in the car...
Nthg happened on the way home..
There was no electricity supply when i reached home...
i sit in the bathroom without any clothes any light...
whole room was dark..only with a little bit moon light...
i keep on use water to pour on my body...
and i cried...
My mind was blank. and im still waiting for your msg...
At last,
i also end up with disappointed.
Viewing the most sweet text from you...
It really makes me smile no matter i read it for how many times..
but just few days after,
u changed..cant u notice that ?
And after that,
i cried for every single time i read this text...

From you:
Baby.. Im sorry..
Cause made you stayed up till so late..
Made you till so sleepy..
After i get my own car tomorrow..
You wont have to find people fetch jor.. I shall be your driver..
Hmmm.. You asked me,why i like you?
why i wanna be with you?
Cause you are really special to me..
Unlike other girls, you are different.. You are one of a kind..
You gave me warmness and made me happy always..
And im addicted to you..
I really hope that our relationship will last longer than we had expected..
I hope you dont care about what people say about us, we be who we are..
Thats enough..
I really do love you, and i will always do..
Sleep tight babe..
Sweet dreams.. muacksssssssssssss
I miss you like crazy ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Im dying now !
R.I.P

end wit tears

2 comments: